Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Reebok Acciomax Men'S Sports Shoes @1039 (MRP-3699) - 57% OFF + 35% CB - CHECK PC

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Unnamed %285%29
Deal Lieutenant
14
180
6308
47

Reebok Acciomax Men’S Sports Shoes

https://paytm.com/shop/p/reebok-acciomax-men-s-...

FOOT35
Use promocode FOOT35 – Get Flat 35% cashback

MRP -3699
Price – 1599 (57% OFF)
Cashback – 560 (35%)

Effective Price – 1039
Shipping – 80

Price Comparison

3699 http://m.shopping.indiatimes.com/fashion/sports...

2499 http://www.askmebazaar.com/Reebok-Acciomax-Lp-M...

OOS http://www.flipkart.com/reebok-acciomax-iii-lp-...

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

vuhooo

Avatar 8165
Deal Lieutenant
4
224
5038
78

is it worth to buy from paytm …. will they send original one ? i mean how to check its genuine or not

Unnamed %285%29
Deal Lieutenant
14
180
6308
47
@[email protected] Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

h4. is it worth to buy from paytm …. will they send original one ? i mean how to check its genuine or not


Open in PayTM App
The product has 15 orders and 34 likes.
Seller Rating is 3.6.

Till today, I have not received any duplicate product from paym.

Thanks for vuns https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Avatar 8165
Deal Lieutenant
4
224
5038
78
@sid100 wrote:

@[email protected] Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

h4. is it worth to buy from paytm …. will they send original one ? i mean how to check its genuine or not


Open in PayTM App
The product has 15 orders and 34 likes.
Seller Rating is 3.6.

Thanks for vuns https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


bad luck mate its 7 number .. i need 9

Unnamed %285%29
Deal Lieutenant
14
180
6308
47
@[email protected] Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

@[email protected] Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

h4. is it worth to buy from paytm …. will they send original one ? i mean how to check its genuine or not


Open in PayTM App
The product has 15 orders and 34 likes.
Seller Rating is 3.6.

Thanks for vuns https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


bad luck mate its 7 number .. i need 9

No problem, search for other.
PayTM is giving upto 60% off + min. 30% cb on Reebok sports shoes

Missing