Hot Deal

Reliance AGM, With New Rs. 153 Jio Plan: Live Updates

938°
Deal Cadet
psmb007166

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.gadgets.ndtv.com...
Reliance AGM, With New Rs. 153 Jio Plan: Live Updates

Expired
19 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What’s with the 1500 security money?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

for the phone you have to give 1500 deposit , which will refundable after 3 years

Critic Critic
Link Copied

forget it

View 11 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Awsome

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Did anyone tried Rs.153recharge?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Nice Share Vu+Kg
DnL Alert Send
@psmb007166

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Makes for an intriguing reading: Wondering how much of a difference one man – who’s living just in our neighbourhood but thinking truly different, big and much ahead almost in the realm of practically impossible – can make to an entire nation in our times…

http://www.firstpost.com/business/with-reliance...

Extract:

The more-or-less free smart-like feature phone is revolutionary no doubt, both in the way it courts the masses and in the way it shifts business models in the ICE (information, communication, entertainment) industry.

In a sense, digital technology watchers knew about 20 years ago that this day would come, but few would have guessed the exact time, place and manner it happened as the RIL chairman unveiled the phone bound to grab big headlines for its zero-pricing (not without its fine print).

Technology leader and the planet’s most successful venture capitalist, Vinod Khosla, is believed to have said in the 1990s: “The digital economy will BEGIN to happen when the bits are for free.”

We are not quite there but the pricing of a close-to-free device, free-voice and highly affordable data plan in the world’s fastest growing major economy and the second most populous nation puts Reliance Industries in a historic league going beyond profit and shareholder value.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@rpal

Very well written. Ambani’s are very smart businessmen and they are not going to write off their investment without a fight. It was a smart move by Mukesh Ambani to introduce a feature phone with 4G. He is targeting the masses and i’m sure the revenue stream will only increase with time. I will stick my neck out and say that JIO has given much more to Indian public than much hyped “digital India” campaign by the government.

I have been using JIO for a year and i have to admit that i’m extremely satisfied with the experience so far. I travel a lot and i have received Jio 4G signals in places where even Airtel/Vodafone 2G doesn’t work.I use Jio to power my car navigation system running on Android auto. Never had any issues even in remote places. I have been a Vodafone postpaid users for many many years and i’m finally going to convert the connection to prepaid since all my calls & internet usage is taken care of by Jio. My Vodafone postpaid connection sees zero usage these days. After the introduction of GST, it simply doesn’t make sense to shell out 100 rs in GST for a 500 rs bill.

replyuser
Click here to reply