Hotness Renew amazon prime early for 899 only (For user...

Hot Deal Renew amazon prime early for 899 only (For users with prime membership near to expiry)

2212°
10% OFF 999.0
82 Comments  |  
62 Dimers
Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

In July Prime day offers, many cashbacks received for Prime IDs. (Got More than 2000 for each ID.)

So converted 3 non prime IDs to prime IDs. Also got 5 months pantry offers also in all.

Thatz cool… sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet

My Prime expiry is on 24th Oct………. Offer @ 899 shows to me

A2z1
Community Angel
sifar wrote:

My Prime expiry is on 24th Oct………. Offer @ 899 shows to me

you get saving of ek sifar sifar I mean 100
smile

Ava
Deal Subedar

Not seeing this offer to me earlier..yesterday I surrendered my auto renewed prime and today also its not seeing pensive

Missing
Deal Newbie

Awesome. Mine was expiring in October, just renewed it for 899.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Weebie wrote:

Mine expiring on 2nd October. This offer not showing for me pensive

Just click the link in this thread’s first post, even mine is expiring on the same date and the offer worked for me even though I got no intimation from Amazon.

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet

Worked for me today.
Thanks op
Kg+

Missing
Deal Newbie

i am trying to renew. it ask to take money from pay balance and also for billing address but then it just redirect to Home page. My pay balance is not deducted. Is it a success or failure.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Delete this please.

Missing
Deal Newbie
deee4u wrote:

i am trying to renew. it ask to take money from pay balance and also for billing address but then it just redirect to Home page. My pay balance is not deducted. Is it a success or failure.

Hey!

Did you manage to renew it?

If not, try my solution given below. I was facing the similar problem today. The link posted in the start of the thread was posted by Amazon earlier this week on the same page as Great Indian Festival Offers page.

I had saved that link and was trying to renew only today on Oct 02, 2019, around 10:50 PM IST. It was not working, similar to you, after selecting the Billing Address, the next page I was seeing/getting forwarded to “Amazon Recommendation for, My Name” page, instead of Check Out Summary page.

I even called Amazon Customer Care and the guy asked me do the process on Web Browser on a laptop or a desktop. I said dude, I am using a laptop (Macbook) only. So he asked me to try it once more while I was on phone, same thing happened then, too. Then he asked me to Log Out from my account, Log in again and try to Renew. Same result, no change. Upon that, he asked me to wait for 24 hours and try again. He said, I am forwarding your problem to technical team and escalating it, you are valuable customer since years and by tomorrow you should sure be able to do it. I said Okay, and said I will call back tomorrow, if problem persists.

Sorry for long story above.
Solution:
I was using Safari when above all thing happened.
I just tried the same thing again on FireFox and voila, instead of Recommendation page, I was taken to “Your Prime Membership Page” with web address that read “acceptoffersuccess=1”. I got an SMS right away about successful payment, followed by emails confirming the Renewal Order, etc.
Moral of the Story: Change Browser try with different browsers, it should work.

Cheers.

Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet

3 months plan is showing in my account for the first time for 329 with this link.
I usually opt monthly plan whenever there is a good offer for prime members & close it before it renews.
So my question is,
With Diwali is coming & proposed launch of food delivery, is it good to opt in considering the charges?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Vu… Renew done grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie

what will be the expiry for airtel postpaid free prime? I cant see any validity deadline

Missing
Deal Newbie

thanks.renewed

Missing
Deal Newbie

Uffff…! Renewed it 3 days back 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ What a luck…

Meditate
Deal Cadet

Thanks for the offer, mine expires in november, but I renewed it now , and it will be activated automatically after my original prime membership expiry date in november, and not now.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet

Is it worth spensin on prime .membership…wat offer we get that ensure we get tge full return of membership

Missing
Deal Newbie

Same thing happened to me in the app. I tried using the first link in the thread using the chrome in desktop and Voila! It worked..Eventhough there was no confirmation, pay balance got deducted and my prime membership renewed for a yr for 899. Thanks a lot guys for the link and useful posts. Kudos

Missing
Deal Newbie

I renewed my prime membership in 899
Thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar

done @ 899

Missing
Deal Newbie

Is Rs.500 youth offer cashback valid for Rs.899 renewal plan ?

Missing