Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Renew One-year Prime membership on Amazon and then shop for ₹1,000 or more to get cashback of ₹ 200

Renew One-year Prime membership on Amazon and then shop for ₹1,000 or more to get cashback of ₹ 200

2336°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_LP_2a...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. When is customer not eligible for this Offer?
The customer is not eligible if –
• Customer does not fulfill both criteria i.e. renewing into paid Amazon Prime one-year membership and shopping for ₹ 1000 or more, during the offer period.
• Customer does not fulfill both the aforesaid criteria during the Offer Period, i.e. by December 15, 2018 (inclusive of this date).
• Customer cancels his/her Prime membership on or before December 31, 2018.

2. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
• The minimum order value that customers need to place to avail the Offer is ₹ 1000 in a transaction.

3. What is the cashback amount customer can avail under the Offer?
• The maximum cashback amount per customer under this Offer is ₹ 200 (Rupees Two Hundred only) as Amazon Pay Balance.

4. When will customer get the cashback under the Offer?
• The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay balance (which will be provided in the form of Amazon.in gift cards) on or before December 31, 2018.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Amazon Pay cashback Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/“Amazon”) on www.ama...in and the related mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”). For the avoidance of doubt, “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card(s)”) and Your Money issued by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Your Money”) and are subject to the terms and conditions available here and here, respectively (“Apay Terms”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and also in addition to the Apay Terms. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the APay Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.

The Offer is valid till December 15, 2018, inclusive of the day (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.

During the Offer Period, every customer who successfully renews One-year paid Prime membership and then places a minimum order of ₹ 1000 or more, shall be entitled to receive ₹ 200 cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance, by way of Gift Cards, subject to these Offer Terms (“Benefit”).

Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit that can be availed by a Customer during the Offer Period is ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) which will be provided as Amazon Pay Balance in their respective Amazon.in account.

This Offer can be availed by each customer only once.

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

This Offer is provided on a best efforts basis and participation in the Offer is voluntary. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.

The Benefit (in the form of a Gift Card) will be credited in the customer’s Amazon.in account on or before December 15, 2018. Customer will not be eligible for the Offer if customer cancels Prime membership on or before December 31, 2018.

Under no circumstances will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be provided in cash by Amazon, i.e. there are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained.

By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any Benefit provided hereunder.

Any queries or issues in relation to availing the Offer should be addressed to Amazon and such queries or issues will be entertained by Amazon only during the Offer Period.

Any failure by Amazon to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.

Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from availing this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.

Expired
42 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Ha+ga

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Spend 2000 rs to receive 200 rs (10%) cashback. Not a great deal but still, something is better than nothing.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wow … Something for renewal of prime membership … But have to do a shopping of Rs. 1000 worried … Thanks bro for sharing

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Yesterday I looted Amazon for 500RS. Now Amazon is looting me 2000 RS. grinning grinning grinning grinning

Generous Generous
Link Copied

What did you loot?

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i renewed in october….will i be eligible?

Link Copied

Yes, i also renewed in October. From October onwards this offer is there, Amazon extended this offer till December 15

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Will payment of bills be counted as Rs. 1000 order or purchase of products is required?

Nothing mentioned in the T&C as what would be considered as Rs. 1000 order. Need clarity on this part.

Link Copied

Already got in 500 bought 6T during offer smile

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Useless offer.
Ek teer se do shikar karna chah raha hai Amazon.
Since Diwali sale is over , nothing big loot has come and hence I didn’t renew it.
When any festival sale will come, I will renew with Rs 129 monthly prime.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Smart boi

View 2 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Spend 1900 to get 5% cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@129 appears better option till better option is introduced.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Great deal

Link Copied
sunglasses sunglasses
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My prime membership expired on 4 Nov. Will I get this offer if I sign up now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes. Confirmed with Amazon Chat.

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

I renewed my prime subscription on Nov 30th.. purchased pantry items for 1000+ (to avail NOVPRIME cb).

Any idea if I will get 200cb by Dec end for my purchase?

Link Copied

As per t&c you’ll get cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Renewed my prime membership yesterday from Airtel free perks will I’m eligible for this offer?

Link Copied

Can i combine this offer with code – Decprime to get extra 200 cb?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I had renewed my prime membership on last week of November and purchased for more than 1000+ within November 30th. Will I get Cashback?

Link Copied

Same question about combining it with DECPRIME

Link Copied

Confirmed with CC we can combine

Link Copied

Vu

First buy Amazon Prime membership then buy Amazon e-gift voucher of 1000 plus to get 200 cashback. If Prime Membership could be bought with Paybalance then it could have been great

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Use prime video

You can renew it via pay balance

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

i renewed my membership yesterday, if i shop for 1000 today, I’ll get 200 cb right?

Link Copied

Yes

Link Copied

Thanks Nik14. I placed Pantry order yesterday and received cashback. However no cashback for PRIME renewal yet. How many days typically to get the same?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

…Is it applicable to prime now app as well?…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this offer applicable for single bill payment/recharge for amount 1000 and above?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

How many utilized this offer

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Done renewal 2day and purchased grocery for 1200. 200 cb wil be for sure as per cc also

Link Copied

Any one received the cashback for this offer? It is pity that Amazon is going back on its cashback offers.

replyuser
Click here to reply