Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
RHA - S500 Universal

RHA - S500 Universal

178°
23% OFF 2999.0
Tech Guru
bikidas2060

https://www.headphonezone.in/products/rha-s500-...
I vouch for this pair of headphones. Buddy, you get a better pair of headphones at this price, I will salute you.
Let’s talk about what you get,
3 year brand warranty
Clean look
Clear Sound
No bass heavy audio signature
Sturdy body
100 dB sensitivity
dynamic drivers
You will get a mic
What you shall not get is that trendy boom boom sound of JBL and Sennheiser and Sony. But that’s alright my friends. That’s not how audio feels like. With this marvel piece of engineering, you gonna get good details, audiophile level audio (within 2300 worth of money you get bang worth of 5000 at least as I will not compare this with Shure ones). Go for it.
Piece of warning: Refund policy of headphonezone is kinda crappy. Don’t buy this if you don’t love sound the way it sounds and it’s okay. You are more of a Sennheiser, Sony or JBL kinda person.
Please burn in your headphones after getting the package. Kindly make a playlist of songs of different genres and plug these babies to the source(computer, phone), slowly raise the volume to about 40-50% and let it play for couple of hours. It will just prepare your headphones just right. And the treble won’t feel that harsh anymore. *
*Content in the package

1. S500u In-Ear Earphone
2. 6 Pairs, Dual Density Ear Tips – S X2 / M X2 / L X2
3. 1 Pair, Double Flange Ear Tips – S X1
4. Patent-Pending Ear Tip Holder
5. Shirt Clip
6. Carry Pouch
You will get unboxed ones at 2199. I suggest pay 100 more and get brand new.

Expired
15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Is the person posting this post owner of headphone zone Please confirm

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

No.

View 8 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

+1 to this. RHA earphones are quite good & just like any other good thing,majority don’t know about it. smile

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

True bhai. I personally use RHA MA390. It’s really amazing. 🙂🙂🙂

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@bikidas2060 bro you still have it easy,I once posted a deal for genuine MS Office 365 home that comes with 6TB of online storage for 1 year & somebody actually downvoted it because they can get it for Rs.200 on ebay laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is that produce better sound with comparison of akg earphones come with Samsung s9plus

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I have not used AKG , so I don’t know

replyuser
Click here to reply