114°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Rush Hour Deal: LG Nexus 5X rs 5500 Cashback PayTM Check PC

Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
23980
25% OFF 31990.0
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
510
2,810
28498
103
Rush Hour Deal: LG Nexus 5X rs 5500 Cashback PayTM  Check PC
Deal Expired

Use Promo code EPIC5500 and get Rs 5500 Cashback. (Max 1 order / User). COD will not be available on applying this Promo code.
*T&C apply
https://paytm.com/shop/g/mobile-accessories/mob...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/334681/medium/30292630.jpg?1480995050

Check PC
Rs.22699 :- http://www.amazon.in/LG-Nexus-LG-H791-16GB-Blac...
Rs.22999 :-http://www.flipkart.com/nexus-5x/p/itmecjyntncg...
Rs.24092 :-http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lg-nexus-5x-16-...

Deal Wiki

Rush Hour Deal: LG Nexus 5X rs 5500 Cashback PayTM Check PC

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Use Promo code EPIC5500 and get Rs 5500 Cashback. (Max 1 order / User). COD will not be available on applying this Promo code.

PC

Rs.22699 :- http://www.amazon.in/LG-Nexus-LG-H791-16GB-Blac...
Rs.22999 :-http://www.flipkart.com/nexus-5x/p/itmecjyntncg...
Rs.24092 :-http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lg-nexus-5x-16-...

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Do you ppl consider paytm safe for buying phones?? ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
292
21
@lostdrms wrote:

Do you ppl consider paytm safe for buying phones?? ?


Should be. Anyway just video tape when you are opening your package in case you face any problem.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
2

i purchased samsung galaxy s6 last time with paytm and it came with a manufacturing defect. it took some efforts to make them understand the issue and returned the phone. That’s my story offcourse some cheeeful stories could be there as well
Its the discount which tempts us to go for it, see if you can control it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
293
2708
33

+KG for the share… Use EPIC20 for 32GB Version for more cashback…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
110
1

Bought three iphone 6 and macbook and 2 high end android phone, no problems yet, my experience with customer care had also been great, all box packed

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

I fee a bit uneasy to purchase from them

For ppl buying nexus5x. Remember. 1st batch of device has a yellow screen. So dnt hurry up w8 4 some tym..ask the seller date of manufacture.. Mine is yellow and is manufactured in oct

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
292
21

Those buying Nexus 5x please note that Google has permanently reduced prices

Prices at google store
16gb – 23900
32gb – 27900

Wait till ecommerce sellers adopt this price and then buy. As of now they are trying to sell their stock by offering cash backs

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9192
52
@benryu wrote:

Those buying Nexus 5x please note that Google has permanently reduced prices

Prices at google store
16gb – 23900
32gb – 27900

Wait till ecommerce sellers adopt this price and then buy. As of now they are trying to sell their stock by offering cash backs


I am also interested to buy Nexus 5x 32gb.. Waiting for Paytm to provide at this price with mouth watering cashbacks. But the Nexus 6p 32gb deal for 32000 is a very good one. I don’t think you can get Nexus 6p at this price in the near future..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
292
21
@gambitrite wrote:

@benryu wrote:

Those buying Nexus 5x please note that Google has permanently reduced prices

Prices at google store
16gb – 23900
32gb – 27900

Wait till ecommerce sellers adopt this price and then buy. As of now they are trying to sell their stock by offering cash backs


I am also interested to buy Nexus 5x 32gb.. Waiting for Paytm to provide at this price with mouth watering cashbacks. But the Nexus 6p 32gb deal for 32000 is a very good one. I don’t think you can get Nexus 6p at this price in the near future..


Yup definitely and thats why i have got the Nexus 6p. Upgraded from my 3 year old Nexus 4.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
110
1

How is the real life battery backup on nexus 6p and what is screen to device ratio, I have lg g2 with 76% ratio, don’t want too big device

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
292
21
@singh.veerindian328 wrote:

How is the real life battery backup on nexus 6p and what is screen to device ratio, I have lg g2 with 76% ratio, don’t want too big device


I am yet to receive the phone. Screen to body ratio is 71.4%

Missing