Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Safari Traffik-Anti Scratch Teal 4 Wheel Hard Luggage-Size Medium (Between 61 Cm-69Cm) 72% off Rs 2222(MRP   7810)

Safari Traffik-Anti Scratch Teal 4 Wheel Hard Luggage-Size Medium (Between 61 Cm-69Cm) 72% off Rs 2222(MRP 7810)

547°
72% OFF 7810.0
Deal Lieutenant
desidimeman

Hey! Check-out Safari Traffik-Anti Scratch Teal 4 Wheel Hard Luggage-Size Medium (Between 61 Cm-69Cm) on Snapdeal at http://m.snapdeal.com/product/safari-electrik-b...

Expired
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Where is price?
@Nigel@@

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Rs.2347/-

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@Nigel

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Should i buy or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Any discount coupons.

Link Copied

Buy

Link Copied

Wish some discount was there would have made the deal sweeter. Only on Snapdeal HDFC card the discount is there.

Link Copied

125 shipping charges and seems no sweeter.

Any previous buyer comment on the quality and build? I would really like a hardcase that does stand the abuse of the luggage handlers

Also damn NO RETURNS?

Link Copied

Quality is good as I have one size smaller than this. I bought from snapdeal itself. Shipping is killing deal for me.

Link Copied

Vu, I took the shipping with a pinch of salt and ordered it. Had ordered a similar model and size bag from Paytm back in Sept 2015 for 2485 at that time i got 40% cashback and it was costing 4k change. So considering its been over 1 1/2 years the pricing seems to be good.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I got 4 of smaller size to be used as cabin baggage. One has been used for 8 trips already and is faring well with no issues. Used it as cabin and checking bag in flight and in trains too. Hardly any scratches on the suitcase.

Come on people, you are getting it at a great price and Rs. 125 shipping is killing the deal for you guys? Like really?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks to all for VU…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Still available

replyuser
Click here to reply