Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Samsung 64 GB evo plus 100 mbps MicroSDXC Memory Card Class 10 with (SD Adapter) (MB-MC64GA)

Samsung 64 GB evo plus 100 mbps MicroSDXC Memory Card Class 10 with (SD Adapter) (MB-MC64GA)

490°
55% OFF 2199.0
22 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

@azzuridd check this one

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One Question: Is it safe to buy mmc from paytm? Lots of fake mmc is seen being sold dirt cheap on footpath., Meaning they are duplicated easily

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Exactly , avoid paytm for memory cards

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

samsung does not provide warranty on memory cards here ( at -least this was the situation before ) or the things have changed now ? It’s better to opt for sandisk or even strontium.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Samsung provides 10 years limited warranty. However paytm doesnt clearly say how much warranty its getting

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bought 2 samsung memory cards in last 3 year….both memory card are ‘read only’ now….dont buy samsung memory cards….will go to service center for warrenty card…lets see

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

do update the warranty experience.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Never trust Paytm…..Except if the Item is for free stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

fake Samsung mmc circulating in market from yrs, i was victim too

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

even tata cliq sandisk fake memory card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

These are the safest retailers to buy any kind of SD/MicroSDxx/Pen Drives

Amazon: Cloudtail, Appario Retail
Flipkart: RetailNet, WSRetail
TataCliq: Croma

Don’t even think of buying from any other seller on any online platform. And always try to register the product on their warranty page to check if it’s fake or genuine even before opening the final packaging.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

add softek suriya ( paytm ) Also bought some micro s cards from ebay – never got a fake one.

so far have bought and used sony, sandisk, strontium and toshiba micro sd cards.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just my 2 cents of experience. Don’t know about others. Got Sandisk Ultra microsd from Paytm recently with proper invoice. Successfully Registered the product on Sandisk website just yesterday with details provided on card packaging and it’s activated successfully for 10 years warranty now. So will definitely recommend paytm. (But not samsung microsd as one of knowabouts’ samsung microsd got corrupted in 2 months). This may help if someone is genuinely interested in buying memory card from paytm. Regards.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ordered this last year from Amazon – Cloudtail ( https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B06Y...8C ) and stuck into my Raspberry Pi as primary storage which runs 24×7 365 days since last October and touch wood it’s been performing great. It also has better random read/write speeds than the Sandisk Ultra, though Sandisk Extreme is better than Ultra.

Samsung has overtaken Sandisk as the market leader in both technology and revenue of NAND/Flash devices globally, though in India Sandisk has the larger marketshare due to lack of aggressive marketing by Samsung. I’ve been buying only Samsung SDHC, MicroSDXC and SSDs for the last 4-50 years and none failed so far. Buy only from genuine retailers even if it costs a bit more and believe me you won’t regret paying a bit more.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Looks like brand authorised seller. Still not safe?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

avoid paytm for deos and computer mobile accesories…pahtm is full of fae products and fake sellers

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My many cards are now read only, many bought to friends from paytm, Snapdeal Amazon. I send the faulty cards to service center through post with invoice, 90% of them rejected and dome replaced. The reason for rejection told me it is not original as they are not able to read the serial number.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They have many parameters to check genuine mmc.

Samusng name should be in grey color, serial numbers should be there without any scrach on it.

replyuser
Click here to reply