Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

SAMSUNG GALAXY ON5

880°
6830
15% OFF 8000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
SAMSUNG GALAXY ON5
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-on5/p/i...

Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
8 MP Primary Camera
5 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Sim (LTE + LTE)
5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad Core Processor
Wi-Fi Enabled
Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Buy now for Rs 6830

Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
8 MP Primary Camera
5 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Sim (LTE + LTE)
5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad Core Processor
Wi-Fi Enabled
Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB

51 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3829
49

for once i got almost shocked by seeing price of 6rs (100% off) .

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
@goyal.dkg wrote:

for once i got almost shocked by seeing price of 6rs (100% off) .


typing error

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28

Orders getting cancelled

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87

THANKS GUYS MY SECOND FPD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@kanz wrote:

Orders getting cancelled



So soon! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229

Good find. VFM deal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Would have grabbed one if only it had VoLTE. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @getready

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
@Magus wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Orders getting cancelled



So soon! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@Magus you bought?


Check my post above. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Jio is useless now with 4gb dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Asli Maza toh 10-12gb ek saath karne mein tha Trans – it was awesome when we used to downlaod 10-12gb a day
Just free calling now

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249

Excellent find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@Magus wrote:


@kanz wrote:

Orders getting cancelled



So soon! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Just buy on COD, after a second it ll be cancelled.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
118
6,894
20514
232
@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Orders getting cancelled



So soon! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@Magus you bought?


Check my post above. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Jio is useless now with 4gb dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Asli Maza toh 10-12gb ek saath karne mein tha Trans – it was awesome when we used to downlaod 10-12gb a day
Just free calling now

So which is best?
1GB 3G/4G for 255? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Orders getting cancelled



So soon! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@Magus you bought?


Check my post above. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Jio is useless now with 4gb dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Asli Maza toh 10-12gb ek saath karne mein tha Trans – it was awesome when we used to downlaod 10-12gb a day
Just free calling now


For that we need mobiles supporting VoLTE. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@Beinghuman wrote:

Excellent find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



It’s certainly good. What makes it excellent? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@Beinghuman wrote:

Excellent find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How? When actually nobody is able to buy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyone successful in placing an order??

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@kanz wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Excellent find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How? When actually nobody is able to buy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyone successful in placing an order??


Yes able to place the order https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://i.imgur.com/C2KOhny.jpg

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@Beinghuman wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Excellent find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



It’s certainly good. What makes it excellent? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

4 days back it was 8490,

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...



That’s because of chu* pricing trends of Flipkart. The cheapest ever was 7790, I guess. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
So, it makes this deal good but not excellent in my opinion. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@Beinghuman wrote:


@kanz wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Excellent find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How? When actually nobody is able to buy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyone successful in placing an order??


Yes able to place the order https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://i.imgur.com/C2KOhny.jpg

Just place an order on COD and see order status after a second.

3258
Deal Cadet
0
54
144
2

Just placed Order.. With no cost EMI, literally got it for Rs 6448.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@ganni wrote:

Just placed Order.. With no cost EMI, literally got it for Rs 6448.



How 6448? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,188
2,091
51899
335
@Magus wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Excellent find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



It’s certainly good. What makes it excellent? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

4 days back it was 8490,

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...



That’s because of chu* pricing trends of Flipkart. The cheapest ever was 7790, I guess. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
So, it makes this deal good but not excellent in my opinion. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

He said Excellent “find”
so, the deal is good but find is excellent https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@ganni wrote:

Just placed Order.. With no cost EMI, literally got it for Rs 6448.

Check order status once and update

Dr
Deal Cadet
1
190
724
57
@Magus wrote:

@ganni wrote:

Just placed Order.. With no cost EMI, literally got it for Rs 6448.



How 6448? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

If you will bought with EMI (9 month) ,, Rs 418 instantly discount …because running offer with this model No cost EMI on credit card offer

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,188
2,091
51899
335

Price changed

Missing