Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Samsung HM-1000 Wireless Bluetooth Headset for ₹450 + Free Shipping

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Snapdeal new logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
4
154
460
0

Samsung HM-1000 Wireless Bluetooth Headset for ₹450
https://i.imgur.com/72C25Ga.jpg?1
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/samsung-hm1000-...

17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

62% off

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

@425 at ebay

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
4
154
460
0
@KuttaJi wrote:

@425 at ebay


We Can’t trust ebay…It may be Duplicate product or Original @KuttaJi
If it is Snapdeal we can trust more

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@kumar1234567 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@425 at ebay


We Can’t trust ebay…It may be Duplicate product or Original @KuttaJi
If it is Snapdeal we can trust more

+1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@kumar1234567 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@425 at ebay


We Can’t trust ebay…It may be Duplicate product or Original @KuttaJi
If it is Snapdeal we can trust more

hmm yeah at amazon 1300 add pcs

Minion
Deal Subedar
12
2
2094
32

I Trust Ebay Than Snapdeal. Snapdeal has Fake reviews where as ebay genuine user feedback

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
4
154
460
0
@bux wrote:

I Trust Ebay Than Snapdeal. Snapdeal has Fake reviews where as ebay genuine user feedback


This is Joke of the year…hahaha

A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29220
279
@kumar1234567 wrote:


@bux wrote:

I Trust Ebay Than Snapdeal. Snapdeal has Fake reviews where as ebay genuine user feedback


This is Joke of the year…hahaha

EBay worse than worst…

12472546 1023915661001450 1113081591846249657 n
Deal Cadet
0
67
152
0

no matter its ebay or snapdeal. Sellers are almost same on all portals.

even i am seller and selling same product on each website https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29220
279
@bloggerashish wrote:

no matter its ebay or snapdeal. Sellers are almost same on all portals.

even i am seller and selling same product on each website https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

If you have heard that idiom

Jaisa desh vaisa bhesh
When in Rome, do what Roman’s do

When with cheat ecomm then cheat customers, that’s why most sellers on shopclues (fakeclues) eBay etc are not that good & have built bad repute for all others sellers too which may be true & genuine.

12472546 1023915661001450 1113081591846249657 n
Deal Cadet
0
67
152
0

Right.. apna eak hi mantra.. To get best deal.. chahe Shopclues ho ya amazon. Easy returns policy is always there https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
4
154
460
0
@bloggerashish wrote:

no matter its ebay or snapdeal. Sellers are almost same on all portals.

even i am seller and selling same product on each website https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Customer Support matters as well as Return policy also

Missing