Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
samsung-note-2-in-rs27675

samsung-note-2-in-rs27675

Deal Newbie
amseriouslyf...

pls sme 1 teme if d site is legit

coupon code —-FLAT25OFF

LINK-http://www.vysyaa.in/shopping/index.php?route=p…

Expired
17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

16 VIEWS N NO COMMENT? MY FRND ORDERED AND ALSO CALLED CUSTOMER CARE,DEY SEEM LEGIT, BT IM AFRAID TU ORDER! NEED UR HELP DIMERS!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

how can they give you a discount of 9000 rs… better avoid new sites…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

After sastawala kand nobody is going to buy such high price product from unknown site.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

TATS WAT! bt ma frnd ordered, im half minded…leme see if he gets it delivrd, thy tol he wil get mob in 5 days… if offeer still der wil claim it

Link Copied

Order only if COD, Unless you want to take a risk at betting on a new site.

Link Copied

as expected no COD available at the site…. BETTER AVOID

Link Copied
amseriouslyfunny726 wrote:

TATS WAT! bt ma frnd ordered, im half minded…leme see if he gets it delivrd, thy tol he wil get mob in 5 days… if offeer still der wil claim it

Keep us updated if your friend receives the product https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys its not at all trusted site Stay Away imo!

Its an alias for Daily4Deals..which is having Less than 2 Feedback on Ebay
Hope your friend gets the cell phone..or Atleast his money back https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied
funky_zorro4u654 wrote:

Check this out !!

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/dai...

sss added to that
Domain ID:D4908417-AFIN
Domain Name:VYSYAA.IN
Created On:04-Mar-2011 20:54:57 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Sep-2012 09:15:20 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Mar-2013 20:54:57 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Directi Web Services Pvt. Ltd. (R118-AFIN)
Registrant ID:DI_14678959
Registrant Name:Shankara Rao Vysyaraju
Registrant Organization:Vysyaa Solutions
Registrant Street1:Berhampur
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Berhampur
Registrant State/Province:Orissa
Registrant Postal Code:760002
Registrant Country:IN
Registrant Phone:+91.8895588579
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

thnks guys, hpe ma frnd doesn suffer,evn if he has to i pray he gets mob baq! cz he orderd wid credit card,if any fraudulnt happns,he can file a cmplaint wid bank!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

so what happened?

Anybody got the product delivered?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
suhail_ssr wrote:

so what happened?

Anybody got the product delivered?

I got my product thank god

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

SHOULD I ORDER

IS THIS SITE IS TRUSTWORTHY????????

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please tell me how did u get ur product and in hw many days

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vysyaa.in : 100% FAKE website by 100% FAKE-MAN-SHANKARA RAO VYSYARAJU !

I am the victim of Mr. Shankara Rao Vysyaraju’s online Fraud as I ordered Samsung Galaxy Note II on his fake website (vysyaa.in) on 24/12/2012 and lost Rs 27675 completely. I repent being carried away by the discount coupon which offered FLAT 25% OFF on whatever was available on Vysyaa.in and ordering Samsung Galaxy Note II for Rs 27675 (Merchant Reference Number : 487, EBS Payment ID : 13335997). After successfully capturing the money from EBS gateway, Shankara Rao Vysyaraju, stopped replying to my mails and absolutely there is no response to any of the calls made on all of his phone numbers.

‘Shankara Rao Vysyaraju, the proprietor of the dummy website Vysyaa.in’ is such a big con-man and a biggest fraud that would very soon die with a serious ailment because of the curse of 100s of people including me (bigtime!). How shameless, cheap and criminal is to loot people’s hard earned money like this.

Now that I have lost all my patience waiting for the dispatch of my phone or at least for the replies over mail/phone, I have decided to get up and act! In this regard I seek advice and greatest help of fellow dimers to fight against this fraud to enable me recover my money. Please do the needful at the earliest and let me also know the best that can be done now. Thank you for your time.

I have also come across so many people who had also ordered right from Micromax A110 to Galaxy S3 to Note2 on Vysyaa.in with the FLAT 25% OFF coupon and finally losing all their money and time! As I am lodging a complaint regarding this fraud in various forms of media, internet and respective authority, I hereby call all the victims that lost money to mail me with clear details regarding your order on Vysyaa.in (Necessary Information to be sent to me include: NAME, MAIL id, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, SNAP SHOTS OF ORDER AND PAYMENT DETAILS INCLUDING DATE etc) If you can send me these details at the earliest, I would use the same and lodge complaint with your reference as well. This would help us to recover our money!! So act fast if interested and let me also know the steps that you guys have taken so far in this regard.
Best Wishes.

- POSTED BY:
Mr. KIRAN,
Mob. 0 98446 34245
Mail: kirantheaslp@gma…om

replyuser
Click here to reply