Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Sandisk 16gb SD card @220

100°
220 + 40 S/H
37% OFF 350.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28
Sandisk 16gb  SD card @220
Deal Expired

Sandisk 16gb Sd card class 4 and class 10

Seller : CloudTail
Sandisk 16gb Sd card class 4 @ 220 :- http://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B001F7AJK...

Or

Sandisk Class 10 16gb sd card @ 237 :- http://www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDHC-Me...

https://i.imgur.com/PtCDevp.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FZYGYTW.png

Deal Wiki

Sandisk 16gb SD card @220

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in
  2. Buy now for Rs.220/-
  3. Shipping Rs.40

Product Details
Capture more photos
Share more of your favorite photos and videos with your friends and family
Organize and transfer your photos, videos and music with included SanDisk Media Manager software
Record more video on the go, even in full HD
Play more of your favorite music

Sandisk Class 10 16gb sd card @ 237 :- Shipping @Rs.40/-
http://www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDHC-Me...?

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Bahubali 11th day collection
Deal Cadet
0
105
188
8

Nice Deal.. Thank you for sharing

Giphy
Deal Legend
543
28,744
47269
1163

Better to buy class 10 for Rs.236.

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28

Ab kya isse bhi cheaper rate me available ha kya , at least voted up kar do ya phir suggested as fpd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40
@MayankG101 wrote:

Ab kya isse bhi cheaper rate me available ha kya , at least voted up kar do ya phir suggested as fpd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

It is class 4 bro…not class 10

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@MayankG101 wrote:

Ab kya isse bhi cheaper rate me available ha kya , at least voted up kar do ya phir suggested as fpd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

It is class 4 bro…not class 10


Bro class 4 for rs 220 and class 10 for rs237

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28
@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Same price in snapdeal.
@220 + 40 shipping
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/sandisk-16-gb-mi...

@Rs 237 + 40 shipping
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/sandisk-mobile-u...


On snapdeal you pay 220 or 237 +40 delivery but on amazon 220 or 237 +pay 38 get General Knowledge ( + delivery free ) No one compete amazon all are worst in front of amazon, it will increase general knowledge

http://www.amazon.in/General-Knowledge-2017-Edi...

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Lieutenant
76
850
6354
26
@MayankG101 wrote:

@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Same price in snapdeal.
@220 + 40 shipping
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/sandisk-16-gb-mi...

@Rs 237 + 40 shipping
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/sandisk-mobile-u...


On snapdeal you pay 220 or 237 +40 delivery but on amazon 220 or 237 +pay 38 get General Knowledge ( + delivery free ) No one compete amazon all are worst in front of amazon

Hmm…just a suggestion when ur posting such deals do give pc…cheers.. kg to u.

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28
@sandeepmmxu wrote:


@MayankG101 wrote:


@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Same price in snapdeal.
@220 + 40 shipping
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/sandisk-16-gb-mi...

@Rs 237 + 40 shipping
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/sandisk-mobile-u...


On snapdeal you pay 220 or 237 +40 delivery but on amazon 220 or 237 +pay 38 get General Knowledge ( + delivery free ) No one compete amazon all are worst in front of amazon


Hmm…just a suggestion when ur posting such deals do give pc…cheers.. kg to u.
I am not taking it personally and pls request you to not to ithink same https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40
@MayankG101 wrote:

Ab kya isse bhi cheaper rate me available ha kya , at least voted up kar do ya phir suggested as fpd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

And it is hot deals section….so do provide English translation as well with your post

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@MayankG101 wrote:

Ab kya isse bhi cheaper rate me available ha kya , at least voted up kar do ya phir suggested as fpd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

And it is hot deals section….so do provide English translation as well with your post

ok bro I will remember while posting another deal

Missing