Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Seagate Wireless Plus STCK1000300 1TB External Hard Drive @ Rs. 5,999

Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Missing
Deal Subedar
8
404
2430
67

Seagate Wireless Plus STCK1000300 1TB External Hard Drive @ Rs. 5,999

Any further cooupons if applicable

http://www.cromaretail.com/Seagate-Wireless-Plu...

https://i.imgur.com/vqGyog3.jpg

amazon 11,160.00
http://www.amazon.in/Seagate-Wireless-Portable-...

snapdeal Rs 11363
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/seagate-wireles...

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
132
26

Inventory not available

Ezgif 3 0521821c75
Deal Lieutenant
30
1,065
4334
57

Steal deal Vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Htnzp04d
Deal Subedar
11
57
2844
78
@arpitak47 wrote:

Steal deal Vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Showing Zero Inventory & u doing VU & Suggested https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Ezgif 3 0521821c75
Deal Lieutenant
30
1,065
4334
57
@DealDosti wrote:

@arpitak47 wrote:

Steal deal Vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Showing Zero Inventory & u doing VU & Suggested https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


I Vu because it is available for Mumbai people
Check pincode 400036
You better chEck yourself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Gegard mousasi
Deal Captain
17
373
11652
113

instock for delhi pincodes though not available at my location.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
1

yup..available in Mumbai for Store Pickup !!!
vu

Rocky
Deal Cadet
0
58
158
5
@gsh57 wrote:

instock for delhi pincodes though not available at my location.


for which delhi pincode its available ? its only available for banglore and mumbai

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1662
19

awesome deal for mumbai ppl, enjoy guys!!!

extreme pendrive is the fastest pendrive.

Gegard mousasi
Deal Captain
17
373
11652
113
@digitalmarketer8893 wrote:

@gsh57 wrote:

instock for delhi pincodes though not available at my location.


for which delhi pincode its available ? its only available for banglore and mumbai


sorry guys that pin code is of mumbai…. 400001…
did not knew it

Jagga
suspended
10
9
1337
46
@digitalmarketer8893 wrote:

@gsh57 wrote:

instock for delhi pincodes though not available at my location.


for which delhi pincode its available ? its only available for banglore and mumbai


not available at my place https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif bangalore

Rocky
Deal Cadet
0
58
158
5

for banglore mumbai you can pickup from store choose pickup from store when ordering

Jagga
suspended
10
9
1337
46

need ..y not able to place for bangalore

Jagga
suspended
10
9
1337
46
@digitalmarketer8893 wrote:

for banglore mumbai you can pickup from store choose pickup from store when ordering


it just shows inventory notavailable

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
133
3166
158

Try 560056, may b its really over. Store pickup.

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
133
3166
158

Was anyone able to collect it? Im yet to go to tge store!

Missing