Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Use HDFC credit card once to 250 get voucher (Selected users)

Use HDFC credit card once to 250 get voucher (Selected users)

886°
Pro Deal Legend
luciferous

Got this offer

Stay safe@home!
Simply use your Credit Card xxxx38 once during 7-May to 31-May & get voucher of Rs.250 of your choice
Details: https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta... T&C

offer details:

Transact once using your HDFC Bank Credit Card between 7th May’20 and 31st May and Get a Rs 250 voucher of your choice from the following brands Flipkart/Amazon/ Big Bazaar/Big Basket

Expired
36 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Guys I have got many such offers over last few months, and have met the spend criteria but still haven’t received the vouchers later. Can someone pls help convey after how many months does the voucher email come, what’s the subject line / sender name etc.

Link Copied

You will receive!! But not as per timeline.

View 1 more reply
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

check the terms and conditions of the offer. usually it takes 60-90+ days after the offer is over

Link Copied

did you receive the above offer via email?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hdfc is worst in credit cards. They charge annual fee on free cards also. And once they charged the fee, they will not cancel block or stop the card. So your outstanding will increase and you have to pay a huge amount to save your cibil score.
So beware from hdfc fraud

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

This is true for any cc. You have to pay the bill even if there are annual cc charges added and you expected there to be none. You will get it back when you win the argument with them. Till then you have to suck it up. It impacts your credit score and adds charges if you do not pay

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For December 2019 I got the voucher in may 2020

Link Copied

After upgrading from HDFC money-back card to Regalia card I am not getting mails or messages for spend based offer.Previously I use to get the offer every month.

Previously, One dimer shared a link in one of the post where we can check spend based offer for HDFC credit cards.That link lists monthly and quarterly criteria.
I am not able to find that post. Can someone share the link again to check the spend based offers available for HDFC credit cards.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If u get tag me.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Got the old post but now this option is not available for my Regalia credit card.

Go to Netbanking>>Redeem Reward Points>>Confirm(Rewards Window Should Open)>>My Rewards >>Spend Promo Details

Link to the post :
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This promos mostly for the people who are using their cards less often, HDFC will definitely honour the promised offer but takes time.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have a good experience with Hdfc Cards Lots of Reward Points and offers No Annual Fees No Fraudlent charges i have been using their for the past four years smile

Link Copied

Hdfc’s rewards are like Bhagwan. Vaha der hai andher nahi.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hdfc free card is not bad when compared other, using past 18 years. C C is very responsive.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

using hdfc card from last 5 years, never got any spend based offer. How do they even select people for this?

Link Copied

Low spending user

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Most of cards are free for first year only, from next year they charge. Their terms subject to change yearly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What about ICICI Amazon pay card. ? Can I take that card or any litigations? Is it effect my cibil score ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Grt

Link Copied

I have stopped using HDFC cc since Amazon ICICI cc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are too much slow. Today i got a SMS from HDFC

Your voucher of Rs.1000
is here for spends on CreditCard XXXX in Dec’19
Use Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Redeem it: hdfcbk.co/0d4bHz till 5- June
Queries? Call: 080-42411311

Options are available to choose in the link. Amazon, Flipkart, Bookmyshow. I redeemed Amazon waiting for the giftcard.

Link Copied

Are these vouchers only for Money Back customers? Do we get these vouchers for Regalia card holders as well. I stopped receiving these vouchers after I moved from HDFcC Moneyback card to HDFC Regalia

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi @sumanthbhe

Did you get the vouchers over email or phone? I have also redeemed three days back but havnt got anything so far.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No bro..still waiting

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Your voucher of Rs.3000
is here for spends on CreditCard xxxx in Dec’19
Use Code: xxxxxxxx
Redeem it: hdfcbk.co/9IX till 5- June
Queries? Call: 080-42411311.

This is on Regalia First card. I submitted the details in the link day before. No email or SMS even after 48 hours.
I am using HDFC card since 2011 and haven’t been charged yearly fees even once. Haven’t had any issues so far. Only problem I have is, unable to redeem the rewards points or use mobile app as I am not a bank customer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got the Amazon voucher today after 8 days of submission.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi @sumanthbhe,

Did you receive the vouchers you redeemed? I redeemed around 2 weeks back but did not receive the amazon gift card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@sumanthbhe @alokag2k15 Did you people get the Dec spend promo. i opted for amazon voucher. didnt receive anything so far.

replyuser
Click here to reply