120°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies

Shiva Trilogy combo all 3 books @ just Rs 349 !! Best ever Price

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Logohomeshop18 x78
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29

http://www.homeshop18.com/shiva-trilogy-combo-s…

Apply coupon :GCGSP9NG15M8

I have read all three good and they are worth this price and more !! Dont miss it !!!

PS : Someone please add the cover pictures if possible as they are awesome !!

22 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Abe
Super Moderator
21
683
16572
267
scarecrow wrote:

PS : Someone please add the cover pictures if possible as they are awesome !!


will this do…:-)

https://i.imgur.com/TJLgcdW.jpg

Nice price vt up….

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29
chauhanparth577 wrote:

scarecrow wrote:

PS : Someone please add the cover pictures if possible as they are awesome !!


will this do…:-)

https://i.imgur.com/TJLgcdW.jpg

Nice price vt up….


I don know if this will do bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif All pictures are blocked for me !! Thats why I cant even add them !!!

are you buying chauhan bhai ??

Abe
Super Moderator
21
683
16572
267

here u go…:-D

https://i.imgur.com/JbgpxWe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fSYPXZy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/clHO9tX.jpg

260740 100000919758033 1496484439 n
Deal Cadet
0
64
534
45

I got mine for the sum total of 150, so cant really comment much. But this is the next best price!

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
22102
394

Voted Up… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29
chauhanparth577 wrote:

here u go…:-D

https://i.imgur.com/JbgpxWe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fSYPXZy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/clHO9tX.jpg


Thanks for the pics bhai !! But I cant see it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif !! I can see only url !! imgur links etc. are blocked by websense !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29
vivkkrishnan2005 wrote:

I got mine for the sum total of 150, so cant really comment much. But this is the next best price!


Ebay flat off ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29
Utsav wrote:

Voted Up… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thank you Utsav bhai !! Ek aap hi hain jo mere har deal VU karte hain !!

Abe
Super Moderator
21
683
16572
267
scarecrow wrote:
are you buying chauhan bhai ??


Bhai i alrdy have them all…so not buyin…

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
22102
394
scarecrow wrote:

Utsav wrote:

Voted Up… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thank you Utsav bhai !! Ek aap hi hain jo mere har deal VU karte hain !!


Bhai deal Aachi Hoti Ha Toh Vote Up Karta Hoon…Aisa Hi Nai Karta…… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29

Thats gr8

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29
Utsav wrote:

scarecrow wrote:

Utsav wrote:

Voted Up… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thank you Utsav bhai !! Ek aap hi hain jo mere har deal VU karte hain !!


Bhai deal Aachi Hoti Ha Toh Vote Up Karta Hoon…Aisa Hi Nai Karta…… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Hmmm understood bhai !!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29

Cant this deal be in hot deals section mods ?? Coz more people are visiting that forum than this !!

Logo
Deal Newbie
0
58
29
4

Earlier better deal was there at 37 % …but that deal is lost…I guess its best one…just one problem when i click link it takes me to desidime page….how to go to deal page…Between VNUS

429457 278509312214242 1205290752 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
2578
150

ive already read 1st book
wnna buy 2nd n 3rd part
any good offer there?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29
thetopten wrote:

Earlier better deal was there at 37 % …but that deal is lost…I guess its best one…just one problem when i click link it takes me to desidime page….how to go to deal page…Between VNUS


just go to superdeals.homeshop18.com and buy

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29
bhavik2891 wrote:

ive already read 1st book
wnna buy 2nd n 3rd part
any good offer there?


buy all the and sell your old book to someone !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
363
29

grab it guys ….only some time to go

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
18
4

Bought it!!!:-D https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

THE DISCOUNT IS NOT APPLICABLE THEY SAY!

The oracle
suspended
2
71
5038
107
ritarora91854 wrote:

THE DISCOUNT IS NOT APPLICABLE THEY SAY!


How dare they say that! Give a nice kick on their a**! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

586 avatar4
Deal Cadet
0
114
954
80

All 3 available for free as ebooks .

Missing