Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Shop at Jabong & pay with HDFC Net Banking, Debit & Credit Cards to get Flat Rs. 100 off on no minimum purchase

Shop at Jabong & pay with HDFC Net Banking, Debit & Credit Cards to get Flat Rs. 100 off on no minimum purchase

43°
Deal Cadet
shiav

Shop at Jabong and pay with HDFC Net Banking, Debit & Credit Cards to get Flat Rs. 100 off on no minimum purchase.
APPLY PROMOCODE:-SAVE100
Jabong Rs. 100 off Details:

Offer T&Cs Promo Code : SAVE100Generic Code : SAVE100Rs. 100 off on no minimum purchase.Applicable on selected products: www.jabong.com/hdfcsavingApplicable on discounted & non-discounted products. Not applicable on bundles. Usage per card: 10 times Payment Mode: HDFC Debit Card General Terms & Conditions: Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxesorder to avail the discount the customer must apply the coupon code as communicated by HDFC bank prior to checkout at Jabong.com. Jabong will not be liable for the failure of the customer to apply the coupon code.Discount can only be redeemed via HDFC bank Debit & Credit cards and Hdfc Netbanking Per card can be used 10 times•All orders are subject to stock availability at the time of order HDFC Bank and Jabong shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of the offer Jabong and HDFC Bank reserve the right to jointly change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer By placing an order, the customer accepts all terms and conditions specified on Jabong.com

Expired
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

will payzapp work ?

jabong have shiiping now a days ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

is it working ? I tried with HDFC net banking and credit card .both fails in payment

Link Copied

This offer is runnng for the past 1 month. i think it is only FOR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. I HAD DONE 10 TIMES USING DEBIT CARD 1 MONTH AGO USING SAME COUPON

Link Copied
@nirmaltvd wrote:

This offer is runnng for the past 1 month. i think it is only FOR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. I HAD DONE 10 TIMES USING DEBIT CARD 1 MONTH AGO USING SAME COUPON

Any suggestions?

replyuser
Click here to reply