Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Shop for Rs.1000/- on jewelsouk and get free Make My Trip Airplane Ticket Cash voucher of Rs.1000/- & Make My Trip Hotel Card of Rs.2000/-

Shop for Rs.1000/- on jewelsouk and get free Make My Trip Airplane Ticket Cash voucher of Rs.1000/- & Make My Trip Hotel Card of Rs.2000/-

11°
75% OFF 4000.0
Deal Cadet
riaan

THE BIG SALE + 3000
VALUE BACK OFFER

Buy any Jewellery above Rs.1000 & get Value Back of 3000*.
There are NO CONDITIONS applicable to avail the 3000 Value Back Offer.
You can purchase any Jewellery from Jewelsouk.com above Rs. 1000 & avail this offer.
The offer will automatically reflect in your Shopping Cart when you purchase Diamond Jewellery
Call Our TOLL FREE Customer Care Number 1800-103-0051 in case you need any help
Note: The 3000 Value Back Offer is applicable on a per order basis on Jewelsouk.com
How To Use The 3000 Value Back Offer

STEP 1
Order any Diamond Jewellery or Silver Jewellery or Lumineux Jewellery on Jewelsouk.com

STEP 2
Jewelsouk.com will deliver the following:
1.Your Diamond Jewellery Ordered
2.Jewelsouk – MakeMyTrip Airline
Ticket Cash Voucher
of 1000
3.Jewelsouk – MakeMyTrip Hotel Card pre loaded with 2000

STEP 3
Log on to www.makemytr...om
Use your Jewelsouk – MakeMyTrip Airline ticket Cash Voucher of 1000 & get a Cash Discount of 1000.
Buy any Domestic Airline Ticket worth more than 5000
This Cash Voucher can be used to buy any Airline ticket.

STEP 4
Log on to www.makemytr...om
Buy any Hotel Room
Use your Jewelsouk – MakeMyTrip Hotel Card pre loaded with 2000 & get a Cash Discount of 2000.
This Hotel Card can be used to buy any Hotel room from MakeMyTrip.

Terms & Conditions
1. The offer is only valid on purchase of any Jewellery above Rs. 1000 on Jewelsouk.com.
2. Purchase above Rs. 1000 required & get the ₹ 3000 Value Back offer
3. The offer is valid until 28th February, 2017
4. The Jewelsouk-MakeMyTrip Domestic Flight Value Back Voucher can be redeemed for flight booking purchase made until 28th February, 2017 & Jewelsouk-MakeMyTrip Hotel Gift Card is valid only for a period of 12 months from the date of activation
5. The MakeMyTrip Domestic Flight Value Back Voucher is not valid on bus & rail bookings on MakeMyTrip.
6. The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer on MakeMyTrip.
7. Hotel Gift Card cannot be cancelled or exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
8. The money credit from Domestic flight Value Back Voucher will be received in MakeMyTrip’s ‘My Wallet’ after 21 working days from the date of booking.
9. The Hotel Gift Card & the Domestic Flight Value Back Voucher will be delivered within 10-12 working days from the date of purchase along with the Jewellery ordered on Jewelsouk.com.
10. Domestic Flight Value Back Voucher is valid only for redemption within India only on Domestic bookings.
11. ₹3000/- Value Back is redeemable only on MakeMyTrip.com
12. Domestic Flight Value Back Voucher is valid only for one flight booking per user.
Visit www.jewelso...om

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply