Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Coupons

Shop for Rs500 or more & unlock offers worth Rs500(28th sept to 4th oct)- check link to see whether u r eligible

Pro Coupon Hunter
justforcoupon

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=art1_shop500on500/r...
Shop for Rs500 or more & unlock offers worth Rs500(28th sept to 4th oct)-check link to see whether u r eligible

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587761/original/Screenshot_2019-09-28-19-27-52-99.png?1569679657https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587763/original/Screenshot_2019-09-28-19-28-14-96.png?1569679735https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587762/original/Screenshot_2019-09-28-19-28-00-16.png?1569679674

<div class=“bxc-grid__row bxc-grid__row—light” style=“box-sizing:border-box; margin-left:-25px; margin-bottom:25px; color:rgb(17,17,17); font-family:”AmazonEmber",Arial,sans-serif; font-size:15px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:400; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(255,255,255); text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:initial; text-align:left;“>-mobile bxc-grid__column—12-of-12 bxc-grid__column—light” style=“box-sizing:border-box; position:relative; display:inline-block; margin-right:-0.3em; vertical-align:top; min-height:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:0px; width:357px;”>

. What’s the ‘Great Indian Festival 500 on 500’ offer?

Shop on Amazon.in website or app for any product(s) (other than the Excluded Products) worth Rs.500 or more using any electronic payment method (not including pay-on-delivery) during promotion period (between 28th sept 12:00pm to 4th Oct 11:59:59 pm) and become eligible for cashback offers worth Rs.500

(a) Offer applicable for select customers only

(b) Customers who shop on Amazon.in for Rs.500 or more (using any electronic payment method) during the promotion period will be entitled to the offers listed below that can be redeemed on Amazon.in and partner merchant site or app:

<div class=“bxc-grid__row bxc-grid__row—light” style=“box-sizing:border-box; margin-left:-25px; margin-bottom:25px; color:rgb(17,17,17); font-family:”AmazonEmber",Arial,sans-serif; font-size:15px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:400; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(255,255,255); text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:initial; text-align:left;“>-mobile bxc-grid__column—12-of-12 bxc-grid__column—light” style=“box-sizing:border-box; position:relative; display:inline-block; margin-right:-0.3em; vertical-align:top; min-height:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:0px; width:357px;”>
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587767/medium/6134571tncfinal1.png?1569679942

© The promotion can only be availed once per customer, during the promotion period and each offer can be availed only once. The maximum cashback benefit that a customer can avail under this Promotion using any or all of the Offers above is INR 500 on a cumulative basis

2. How can I avail this cashback offer?

• Shop on Amazon.in for the products (other than the Excluded Products) during the promotion period, as provided above (for a minimum value of INR 500)
• Pay through any electronic prepaid payment method for this purchase transaction on Amazon.in.
• Post order confirmation, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect offers across Amazon.in and partner merchant. Collect the unlocked offers using the link.
• To redeem the offer on categories within Amazon.in, login to Amazon.in and transact above the min transaction amount on the applicable categories (Recharges or Bill payments, Send Money or Scan QR, Flights). To redeem the offer on Bookmyshow, complete your movie/event selection on Bookmyshow and make payment using Amazon Pay (above the minimum transaction amount).
• Last date to collect and redeem the offers above is October 10th 2019.

3. Do I need any coupon code to avail the offers?

A coupon code is not required to avail the offers. However, you are requested to ensure that you have collected the offer using the link sent by Amazon.

4. How and when will I receive the cashback for the offers I redeem?

The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of redeeming the collected offer (ie, once the recharge or bill payment/send money or Scan QR/Flights/Bookmyshow transaction is completed).

5. What will happen if my shopping order is cancelled partially or fully?

This Offer will not be applicable if you or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after such cancellation during the promotion period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.

6. My payment for shopping on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?

If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment for such orders. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here

7. What are the exclusions to this offer?

• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded)
• Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)
• Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments
• Amazon Pay balance Loads
• Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases
• Amazon Prime membership

Expired
47 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

basically 150rs benefit
still good deal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It’s highly user specific i got in 1 account out of 10

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You are not eligible for this offer

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Not eligible, user specific

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Not eligible

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not eligible what nonsense

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587772/medium/6134605Finding-Neverland.jpg?1569680187

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Not eligible

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587770/medium/6134599NotEligible_PC.jpg?1569680120

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already Bought Powerbank but not eligible , maybe after delivery 🤔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Very rude msg comes after clicking the link. YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR OFFER sob cold_sweat

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I did shopping worth Rs 1000 and paid thru amazon pay balance.. Still not eligible. So what criteria for eligiblity??

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

New user or if you haven’t used your account in a while.

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

what is the best way to utilize the scan and pay QR offer here?
Only 100% upto 50 recharge offer looks good..

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Is it necessary to click the “Shop Now” button to receive these offer unlocking mails ?? Pls can reply someone ??

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

No. Not necessary to click on the Shop Now button. But you will only get the coupons if Offer is displaying on your account. I have got the coupons on all of those accounts where the offer was displayed.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588919/original/Screenshot_20191003-202022.jpg?1570114420

View 10 more replies
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Ordered powerbank and temper glass worth 500+.. but not clicked “shop now” button before making purchase.. rolleyes cry thats my big mistake !
Now Amazon CC says that i ordered not eligible product rage to avoid fixing this issue !
@tat @malikcool

Link Copied

Hmm. Amazon CC always give useless replies. I have never contacted them for these kind of issues. By the way was it your new account or old?

As I have got these coupons only in my new accounts.

View 9 more replies
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Received my order Powerbank (ambrane 10Kmah) without any user manual/booklets But seal is intact.. !
It seems amazon has given me a unboxed/refurbished one pensive cry
Need to check its condition by charging and using.. !
@tat @malikcool

Link Copied

Which one you have ordered? Can you please share the link?

View 6 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply