230°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Snapdeal: 100% cashback - 50cb on 50

Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 1
50
50% OFF 100.0
Snapdeal new logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,026
27,967
58141
590
Snapdeal: 100% cashback - 50cb on 50
Deal Expired

Thanks for being a great customer! Here’s a special Rs.50 Cashback for xxxxxxxxxxx, for a recharge/bill payment of Rs.50 or more on Snapdeal Android/iOS app. Use Promo Code: SD5050. Valid ONCE per User/Debit/Credit Card till 06-May-2016. Not valid for Airtel. TCA. Transact Now

p.s its generic code

http://www.snapdea...m/

http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/mobi...pp

Deal Wiki

Snapdeal: 100% cashback – 50cb on 50

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Apply coupon code SD5050
  3. Valid for select users who received mail.
  4. Valid in app only
35 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Fb img 1494844710393
Deal Subedar
1
82
2790
13

is it account specific

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
404
2360
25

account specific

Download
Deal Subedar
5
24
2680
77

Offer valid only for users who have received it and is linked to their email ids

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,451
6970
66

account specific.

worked on one account

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif not even single acc.
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26601
174

not working on my other id. seems user specific. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30520
253
@KuttaJi wrote:

:cry: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif not even single acc.


Aapke karm hi kuch aise hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

T –
Something like your deeds

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26601
174
@mahidada wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

:cry: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif not even single acc.


Aapke karm hi aise hai kuch https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

T –
Something like your deeds

+1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26601
174
@mahidada wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

:cry: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif not even single acc.


Aapke karm hi aise hai kuch https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

T –
Something like your deeds

+1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
suspended
0
51
38
0

no option for promo code in sd app
pls tell where to apply promo

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7294
37

I didn’t received any mail. since coupon applied succesfully and got cb instantly.
Sayad Bde ache karm hai mere. Vu
CC : @mahidada , @@kuttaji@@ https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@Amit Goyal wrote:

I didn’t received any mail. since coupon applied succesfully and got cb instantly.
Sayad Bde ache karm hai mere. Vu
CC : @mahidada , @@kuttaji@@ https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

k bda j bda

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
98
0

Received the message. Applied and got Cashback.

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. 50 deducted

Code Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

rech. agn https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

rech. agn https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Do you have DOLLAR under your COLLAR?

Cc: @pkahuja skip to 00:23

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
3558
24
@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. 50 deducted
Code Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
3558
24
@Plato wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

rech. agn https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Do you have DOLLAR under your COLLAR?


Kutte thodi shirt pehnta h jo collar hogi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
T – Bhau bhau https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@pkahuja wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

rech. agn https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Do you have DOLLAR under your COLLAR?


Kutte thodi shirdi pehnta h jo collar hogi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
T – Bhau bhau https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
3558
24
@KuttaJi wrote:

@pkahuja wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

rech. agn https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Do you have DOLLAR under your COLLAR?


Kutte thodi shirdi pehnta h jo collar hogi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
T – Bhau bhau https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bro don’t take it seriously
T – Again bhau bhau https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@pkahuja wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@pkahuja wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

rech. agn https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Do you have DOLLAR under your COLLAR?


Kutte thodi shirdi pehnta h jo collar hogi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
T – Bhau bhau https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bro don’t take it seriously
T – Again bhau bhau https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Keep calm and be optimistic 70
Deal Lieutenant
1
427
4708
37
@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. 50 deducted
Code Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


tried in sd or fc?
Does it work in fc? I tried says will work if linked to email id. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267
@optimistic wrote:

@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. 50 deducted
Code Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


tried in sd or fc?
Does it work in fc? I tried says will work if linked to email id. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


First tried on fc, then sd, code gives same error that linked to I’d.. Blah blah

Missing
suspended
0
51
20
0

worked for me

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
36
33
11126
102

Voted Up for good deal, but can’t suggest as it didn’t worked for me. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7294
37
@Plato wrote:

:-? By mistake, clicked quick pay recharge. 50 deducted
Code Not working for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

+1 for first tym
worked second tym

Missing