Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Hot Deal Get Rs.100 off on Food Orders

829°
100
50% OFF 200.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
2,803
53092
358
Get Rs.100 off on Food Orders
Deal Expired

http://www.snapde...om

https://i.imgur.com/xbxIT1G.jpg

Get Flat Rs.100 discount on any food order
Use Promocode SUPERWEEKEND

Available on Snapdeal Android/iOS App

Note : As of now, working with 100 Rs order as well

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Use Promo code : SUPERWEEKEND
  3. Get Rs.100 off on Food Orders
  4. Minimum order of Rs.100 and above
  5. Available on Snapdeal Android/iOS App
54 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
2,803
53092
358

No one interested https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

vuns bhai

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
536
5738
50
@avgn wrote:

No one interested https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Did they ink up with zomato? ANy new user offer for food in SD?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193

KJA SENT

Logo 128
Deal Lieutenant
290
3330
33

Vuns

Colors3pf9
Deal Cadet
156
518
34

Not working for me in Dominos for order of 165 rs

Missing
Deal Cadet
181
398
6

its working at DCK delhi … ordered parthas https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif VU&S

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
410
8075
72
@ssandeep wrote:

its working at DCK delhi … ordered parthas https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif VU&S


Working fine https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
224
6

Works great, order goes through Zomato.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Download
Deal Newbie
53
50
0

Discount shows as applied but payment happened for the actual amount….WTF https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Now it’s applicable on order if rs 150 and above

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87
@idontgiveafu wrote:

Discount shows as applied but payment happened for the actual amount….WTF https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I PLACED TWO ORDERES.. RCVD TOO!
Loot deal

@avgn Kg pending

Photo
Deal Cadet
78
154
13

Minimum order increased to 150 ??? Please someone check.

Download
Deal Newbie
53
50
0
@BB8DealWars wrote:


@idontgiveafu wrote:

Discount shows as applied but payment happened for the actual amount….WTF https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I PLACED TWO ORDERES.. RCVD TOO!
Loot deal

@avgn Kg pending

Can you check the debited amount. Is it the actual amount or the discounted amount.

Photo
Deal Cadet
78
154
13

For me it worked one time.. second time order cancelled.. now showing 150 min order

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87
@idontgiveafu wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:


@idontgiveafu wrote:

Discount shows as applied but payment happened for the actual amount….WTF https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I PLACED TWO ORDERES.. RCVD TOO!
Loot deal

@avgn Kg pending

Can you check the debited amount. Is it the actual amount or the discounted amount.

only 35 rs debited

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
58
3854
37

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87
@Joker wrote:

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..


now min amt. changed to 150 ..

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
58
3854
37
@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..


now min amt. changed to 150 ..

Omg thanks for translation.. Guys where order history.. Ordered don’t remember if used coupon nor Idk amount..!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
250
5529
104
@Joker wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..


now min amt. changed to 150 ..

Omg thanks for translation.. Guys where order history.. Ordered don’t remember if used coupon nor Idk amount..!


FOR ORDER HISTORY – snapdeal account – my orders – my services
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
58
3854
37
@desidude2013 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..


now min amt. changed to 150 ..

Omg thanks for translation.. Guys where order history.. Ordered don’t remember if used coupon nor Idk amount..!


FOR ORDER HISTORY – snapdeal account – my orders – my services
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ordered without coupon by mistake.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif lag gye

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
250
5529
104
@Joker wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..


now min amt. changed to 150 ..

Omg thanks for translation.. Guys where order history.. Ordered don’t remember if used coupon nor Idk amount..!


FOR ORDER HISTORY – snapdeal account – my orders – my services
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ordered without coupon by mistake.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif lag gye

its the same as helpchat…. in this case it was instant discount

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
58
3854
37
@desidude2013 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..


now min amt. changed to 150 ..

Omg thanks for translation.. Guys where order history.. Ordered don’t remember if used coupon nor Idk amount..!


FOR ORDER HISTORY – snapdeal account – my orders – my services
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ordered without coupon by mistake.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif lag gye

its the same as helpchat…. in this case it was instant discount


was?? Now not working..?

Photo
Deal Cadet
78
154
13
@Joker wrote:


@desidude2013 wrote:


@Joker wrote:


@desidude2013 wrote:


@Joker wrote:


@BB8DealWars wrote:


@Joker wrote:

Min order 150..where r these orders shown..


now min amt. changed to 150 ..


Omg thanks for translation.. Guys where order history.. Ordered don’t remember if used coupon nor Idk amount..!


FOR ORDER HISTORY – snapdeal account – my orders – my services
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ordered without coupon by mistake.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif lag gye

its the same as helpchat…. in this case it was instant discount


was?? Now not working..?

Now it’s 100off on 150

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
250
5529
104

placed order got 125/- discount including 10% restaurant off + 100 flat off
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing