Sportido - Offer for Sport lovers (Mostly Badmi...

Sportido - Offer for Sport lovers (Mostly Badminton)

98°
160
20% OFF 200.0
Myicon
Deal Cadet
43
884
18

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

It’s a deal for people who play court games e.g. Badminton, Table Tennis, Squash etc.


Give ₹200, Get ₹200.

Your friend gets ₹200 when they use your link to sign up. You get ₹200 when each friend makes their 1st booking.


Don’t miss referral while signing up, else you will loose ₹200. PM for referral code.


Sportido – is giving 10% on using sportido cash and 10% on booking through app.


Playo was a similar app before which gives 5% discount on using Playo cash.

So a net profit of 15%.


Expiring In 17 days
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
179
359
1

Used it already. Initial offers were good. Now it’s not so great and has very limited courts.

Myicon
Deal Cadet
43
884
18
GamesBond wrote:

Used it already. Initial offers were good. Now it’s not so great and has very limited courts.

Still better than other sports app.

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
359
1

Naa. Playo is better apart from discounts.

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
418
3137
85

anything similar available in kolkata ?

I want to play badminton in a proper court kind of setup .. can anyone help

Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6254
120
siddudeagarwal wrote:

anything similar available in kolkata ?

I want to play badminton in a proper court kind of setup .. can anyone help

Dumdum e chole aye. Roj kheli oto court fourt nei.volleyball team o ache 🤣
T : stay fit!

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
418
3137
85
Expand
rickybahl wrote:

Dumdum e chole aye. Roj kheli oto court fourt nei.volleyball team o ache 🤣
T : stay fit!

sotti .. ami asbo tui thakbi to stuck_out_tongue

T: will be obliged to come

Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6254
120
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

sotti .. ami asbo tui thakbi to stuck_out_tongue

T: will be obliged to come

Aye kal shurer math. 8 ta nagad. Khelbo! 😊 Aj theke khala shuru holo 👽
T : gn

Myicon
Deal Cadet
43
884
18
Expand
rickybahl wrote:

Dumdum e chole aye. Roj kheli oto court fourt nei.volleyball team o ache 🤣
T : stay fit!

Translation was epic.
Court ni toh outdoor e khelo??

Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6254
120
Expand
soumdmw wrote:

Translation was epic.
Court ni toh outdoor e khelo??

Ha yaar yaha court nai h aaspas.
local area mein ground hai waha khel lete hain sab! 👽
T : get fit! 😂

Missing