Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
SteelSeries The SIMs 4 51161 Gaming Headset

SteelSeries The SIMs 4 51161 Gaming Headset

1089°
80% OFF 1999.0
Analyst
pie

https://www.amazon.in/SteelSeries-SIMs-51161-Ga...

• Sims 4 Integration and Customization
  • Plumbobs on each side of the headset light up, pulsate and shift color depending on Sim’s emotional state
  • Detailed and crisp in-game audio ensures you hear everything the Sims has to offer
  • A cloth headband and soft ear cushions offer long-lasting comfort
  • The headset’s lightweight, on-ear design makes it easy to wear for hours and hours
  • Integrated microphone is built right into the headset and also provides a quick mute button
  • Plug in and play right away via the USB connection for PC and Mac, or tweak the headset’s lighting options when not in game with SteelSeries Engine 3
    Warranty Details: 1 Year Warranty
    https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/503639/medium/46406881510582495_3.jpg?1510582497
Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: rcduke
11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

DONT BUY.
Build quality – 4/10
Comfort – 4/10
Looks – 4/10
Sound – 7.5/10
Above rating are given keeping the price in mind. First, they look ridiculously awful. Like something made for a 10 year old girl (no offense). Second, can’t wear them for more than 20 mins. Pads are not comfortable. I bought for casual gaming but still not good enough. Lastly, the RGB lighting sucks and I could’t find a way to turn it off in CSGO though it did turn off in desktop mode.

PS – I bought it for 499 and returned it. I know some might say, you can’t expect more than this for 399, which is true but here the 399 will go wasted in the end they will sit in your drawer lying unused.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Thanks for the review, staying away from it

View 3 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

cancelled order

thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not against the deal. This headset is useless. personal experience. don’t waste your money

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My Review
Build quality – 7/10
Comfort – 6/10
Looks – 4/10
Sound – 7/10

Go for it. I needed a USB headphone with mic and nothing comes for < 1k.

I love it for the price.

replyuser
Click here to reply