Hotness Swiggy - Get Rs. 30 cashback on min order of Rs...

Hot Deal Swiggy - Get Rs. 30 cashback on min order of Rs. 99 via Amazon Pay

2060°
69
30% OFF 99.0
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,771
59002
497

http://www.swig...om



Amazon Pay Swiggy offer T&C: 1st August to 31st August 2019


FAQs – About the offer


Q. What’s the offer construct? 


A. Customers will get a cashback of a Rs.30/- on a minimum purchase of INR 99/-,applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on Swiggy during the offer period. 


Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?


A. You have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.


Q. What is the offer period?


A. Offer is valid from 1st Aug 2019 – 31st Aug 2019, both days inclusive


Q. How many times can I avail the offer?


A. The offer can be availed once per user during the offer period. 


Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?


A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment


Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?


A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay


Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?


A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback

  • Expiring In 8 days
81 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
Cropped8143075325624108843
Deal Subedar
650
3070
50

Cb increased 11 to 30.vu

Squarequick 201712222444372
Deal Cadet
100
137
0

Ghar m khana banana band karna padega

Cropped197106562
Deal Cadet
67
809
17

30 CB on 99 is better than usual suspect 11

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
92

Aa gayi akal thikane pe. plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11
bhupii10987462 wrote:

Ghar m khana banana band karna padega

Muje bhi yahi lag raha he….. vu for this deal and swiggy also…. after 2 months we will get a real festive treat from swiggy yum kg+

Fb img 1454681761098
Deal Newbie
53
50
0

I have got the offer in one of my mail id but i dont know which number is linked to that id
Is there any way to know that?

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
178
285
7
Expand
aalemaaro339 wrote:

Muje bhi yahi lag raha he….. vu for this deal and swiggy also…. after 2 months we will get a real festive treat from swiggy yum kg+

which treat bro??

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
11
2671
37

HA. Finally from 11 to 30. smiley

Squarequick 201712222444372
Deal Cadet
100
137
0
Expand
aalemaaro339 wrote:

Muje bhi yahi lag raha he….. vu for this deal and swiggy also…. after 2 months we will get a real festive treat from swiggy yum kg+

Just wait for more, phonepe will give much more exciting deals. Good for us smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11
Expand
bhupii10987462 wrote:

Just wait for more, phonepe will give much more exciting deals. Good for us smile

No one can give us like amazon and paypal….. phonepe is far away from it….
100% 1000 cb ki offer 3 din rakhna koi sherdili se kam nahi aur 100% 100 rs offer dophar tak bhi nahi rakh sakta phonepe
T:
Dimers-kitna chale aap?
Phonepe-duphat tak..
Dimers-???
Phonepe-subah mene dimers ko offer di..
Dupahar ko withdraw karli

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11
Expand
ExpertAdvice wrote:

Yup, multiple accounts

No….multiest accounts…. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Kaiyo ke pas to rojana 3 orders pe bhi month end pe accounts bach jaayenge
#powerofdimer

Missing
Deal Cadet
140
138
1

Good

1560347677617
Deal Cadet
128
633
9

Not good offer. Previous offer we get Cashback 3 times but now only once. Plz amazon removed only once per users plz add 10 times per users😀

Squarequick 201712222444372
Deal Cadet
100
137
0
Expand
aalemaaro339 wrote:

No one can give us like amazon and paypal….. phonepe is far away from it….
100% 1000 cb ki offer 3 din rakhna koi sherdili se kam nahi aur 100% 100 rs offer dophar tak bhi nahi rakh sakta phonepe
T:
Dimers-kitna chale aap?
Phonepe-duphat tak..
Dimers-???
Phonepe-subah mene dimers ko offer di..
Dupahar ko withdraw karli

In terms of food, phonepe offers are good, yes sometimes we missed them due to short period of time and without any intimation of withdraw. But the same happened with amazon, many of us regreted later about it for not able to seek the opportunity.

It doesn’t matter where it comes but it must come with a loot

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
78
3
Roushh wrote:

Aa gayi akal thikane pe. plus1

Once per user only

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
78
3
patilrushi2511886 wrote:

I have got the offer in one of my mail id but i dont know which number is linked to that id
Is there any way to know that?

Go in settings then clear data & again login to swiggy add new Amazon

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
92
Expand
mahend wrote:

Once per user only

So?

Which is better? 30 rs cb on one 100 rs order. Or 11 rs cb on each of three 100 rs order.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
92
Expand
mahend wrote:

Go in settings then clear data & again login to swiggy add new Amazon

No need.

Go to account > My account > Payment > Amazon Pay
and delink existing Amazon Pay account.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
78
3
Expand
Roushh wrote:

No need.

Go to account > My account > Payment > Amazon Pay
and delink existing Amazon Pay account.

Yes

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
78
3
Expand
Roushh wrote:

So?

Which is better? 30 rs cb on one 100 rs order. Or 11 rs cb on each of three 100 rs order.

If we are ordering more orders than earlier was better otherwise this is better.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
92
Expand
mahend wrote:

If we are ordering more orders than earlier was better otherwise this is better.

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

This one is always better. If you are placing more orders then use more accounts.
Missing
Deal Cadet
56
230
1

Anyone plz pm amazon swiggy loot thing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
138
3

Problem I face in such offers is to make a cart value of 99 or above.
Wish it would be percentage cashback upto 30₹.

Redhat
Tech Guru
250
1302
20

This offer sucks … Rs. 30 only once .. meh rolleyes rage

Banner.jpg
Deal Subedar
4
2150
34

Inshort Amazon Saved rs.3

1560347677617
Deal Cadet
128
633
9
Expand
Roushh wrote:
stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

This one is always better. If you are placing more orders then use more accounts.

Use more account and stuck money in more account

Missing