Hotness Swiggy: Flat 50% off upto Rs.10k (Buy with 50k ...

Hot Deal Swiggy: Flat 50% off upto Rs.10k (Buy with 50k Cred Points)

2469°
0
100% OFF 1000.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
178
270
0

https://www.cred...b/
Cred is providing flat 50% off on Swiggy with no terms and conditions.
Enjoy!!!

Redeem it here:

https://www.swiggy.com/resta...ts

  • Expiring In 2 months

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Nigel

Buy the code for 50k cred points.
Get 50% Off upto Rs.10000 on Swiggy.

WARNING: Trading in this section is not allowed and will lead to suspension.
155 Comments  |  
96 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
178
270
0

Looks like no upper limit for discount.
Can someone who redeemed it confirm???

Paris web
Deal Subedar
99
2496
37

For 50k cred points … I don’t think so there is any max cap but I’m not sure….

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
148
2321
14
ExpertAdvice wrote:

For 50k cred points … I don’t think so there is any max cap but I’m not sure….

Even i think so

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
686
15

Then title should be loot 1 cr Rs food order for 50 lakh
Best value for CRED points… 50k points for 50 lac free food stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
31
2

50k coins for one order? Seems to be too high

Missing
Deal Cadet
178
270
0
justforcoupon wrote:

No max cap. Enjoy. wink

Thanks for confirmation bro. Can you try adding food worth Rs.10 k just to check.. I need to give one family treat..

Download
Deal Lieutenant
460
3894
61

Koi Shaadi ka order karna hai to ye lelo jaldi se
T : useful for marriage party order smile

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
148
2321
14
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Thanks for confirmation bro. Can you try adding food worth Rs.10 k just to check.. I need to give one family treat..


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580447/original/IMG_20190813_001825.jpg?1565635718

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
148
2321
14
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

Provide the format of coupon, that really helps blush yum

It wont help even if i provide. 8 random numbers in the last.

Paris web
Deal Subedar
99
2496
37

I have one question, if swiggy cancel your order then can i use this coupon again? Or swiggy will reissue another coupon?

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
90
Shivankit24 wrote:

50k coins for one order? Seems to be too high

It is. CRED coins are valued at roughly 1%. So 50k points means 500 rs for 50% coupon.

So unless you are ordering more than 1500-1600 rs food, it isn’t worth it.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258

I know a dimer who is preponing his marriage just to avail this deal. Aadhe kharche me kaam ban jayega. laughing

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0
Tejaa wrote:

I know a dimer who is preponing his marriage just to avail this deal. Aadhe kharche me kaam ban jayega. laughing

🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
686
15

Best for those who is having restaurant on Swiggy
Order for 5 lac
After discount price 2.5 lac
Swiggy commission suppose 25% of 5 lac = 1.25 lac
investment 2.5 lac
At the end
profit of Rs 1.25 lac
CC points on 2.5 lac
2.5 lac CRED points for another loot deal laughing

Images
Deal Subedar
99
1134
43
makeourdeal wrote:

Best for those who is having restaurant on Swiggy
Order for 5 lac
After discount price 2.5 lac
Swiggy commission suppose 25% of 5 lac = 1.25 lac
investment 2.5 lac
At the end
profit of Rs 1.25 lac
CC points on 2.5 lac
2.5 lac CRED points for another loot deal laughing

Good theoretically but swiggy will definitely investigate such a big order

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
148
2321
14
Tejaa wrote:

I know a dimer who is preponing his marriage just to avail this deal. Aadhe kharche me kaam ban jayega. laughing

joy joy
Missing
Deal Subedar
189
1075
14
makeourdeal wrote:

Best for those who is having restaurant on Swiggy
Order for 5 lac
After discount price 2.5 lac
Swiggy commission suppose 25% of 5 lac = 1.25 lac
investment 2.5 lac
At the end
profit of Rs 1.25 lac
CC points on 2.5 lac
2.5 lac CRED points for another loot deal laughing

True dimer

Missing