Hotness Swiggy Genie | Get Essentials Delivered

Hot Deal Swiggy Genie | Get Essentials Delivered

710°
Missing
Deal Subedar
34
1441
15
Swiggy Genie | Get Essentials Delivered
Deal Expired

http://swigg...m/
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611966/medium/6599252DeKizT2.jpg?1586440148

Launched in tier 1 and tier 2 cities.

Check your city in same Swiggy app.

Expired 16 days
19 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
123
100
1

Is is a seperate app or a tab in swiggy. Pl guide with screenshot

Missing
Deal Subedar
34
1441
15
franchise425 wrote:

Is is a seperate app or a tab in swiggy. Pl guide with screenshot

It is the same app with option to it

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
401
5

Swiggy charging me (super) delivery charge anyone else

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
0
dgyaan727 wrote:

Swiggy charging me (super) delivery charge anyone else

Swiggy super is only for restaurant deliveries

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
296
4

They are charging 50rs delivery charge and also no offers now

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
401
5
Expand
unknownanonymous wrote:

Swiggy super is only for restaurant deliveries

Yesterday n before I was getting free delivery on groceries too… Removed it now

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
142
3
dgyaan727 wrote:

Swiggy charging me (super) delivery charge anyone else

charging 50 for OVER RATED GROCERIES

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9

i used this yest, i had given list of products to buy from grocery wala, it was showing same status from long, so i called, delivery wala said Sir i dont have cash so i didnt bring, i mean wtf, its online paid, then swiggy assigned other guy
he brought only 1st item, said sir aise nahi u gotta choose from store and item like from restaurant, i showed him ki this is new and aisa koi option nahi hai?
So does anyone know if there is item limit or weight limit?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
1

Swiggy & Zomato using their network well now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
679
43

How to pay? On swiggy app itself or cash later?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
53
3412
45
maverickrohan wrote:

i used this yest, i had given list of products to buy from grocery wala, it was showing same status from long, so i called, delivery wala said Sir i dont have cash so i didnt bring, i mean wtf, its online paid, then swiggy assigned other guy
he brought only 1st item, said sir aise nahi u gotta choose from store and item like from restaurant, i showed him ki this is new and aisa koi option nahi hai?
So does anyone know if there is item limit or weight limit?

Sab chut*iye hain swiggy delivery wale. Ive ordered groceries from one store, swiggy delivery person came outside my home threw items on road and ran away. Sala bc evil

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7535
119
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Sab chut*iye hain swiggy delivery wale. Ive ordered groceries from one store, swiggy delivery person came outside my home threw items on road and ran away. Sala bc evil

which city…

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
394
3
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Sab chut*iye hain swiggy delivery wale. Ive ordered groceries from one store, swiggy delivery person came outside my home threw items on road and ran away. Sala bc evil

joy joyIs there any board outside your home like hone quarantined or beware of dogs like
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
53
3412
45
Expand
Blackarch wrote:
joy joyIs there any board outside your home like hone quarantined or beware of dogs like

Haha. No nothing like that smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It’s old one available from long time in banglore.. after dunzo got famous swiggy launched this service..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I live in Mahim west I would like to know if you could deliver my prepared food to Andheri West , Oshiwara

Missing
Deal Cadet
238
750
7

Anyone tried this..genie? How to collect money frm customer??

Missing
Entertainer
1,569
25502
267
bargainhunter wrote:

How to pay? On swiggy app itself or cash later?

Did you try it? Any idea, how we will pay the money?
.
I am guessing the bill will generate once the delivery agent make a purchase at store.

Missing