Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Syska T5 Cool Day Light 22-Watt LED Tube Light

Syska T5 Cool Day Light 22-Watt LED Tube Light

255°
63% OFF 799.0
Deal Lieutenant
soubhiknaskar2

https://www.pepperfry.com/syska-t5-cool-day-lig...
Buy Syska T5 Cool Day Light 22 Watt LED Tube Light at Rs.299 from pepperfry
Free Shipping
Use Coupon Code PFO300
Taxes Rs.19

Expired
11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Affordable??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Two months ago I bought it at Rs 450 from local store

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This cheap. You can buy this

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It says this offer is not for u….i just registered….what to do now?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Try NOV300
If even this fails then buy from local market https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I purchased three, got one broken ( though amt refunded by pepperfry). It is very inferior quality built. A very light weight aluminium strip base with groove in which PCB strip of LED is inserted then covered with Plastic celofin (not any glass tube) width of less than 1inch only. Both ends are covered with plastic covers. Overall not happy with built quality, not expected from brand syska.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The good thing about syska is that in case of any defect during warranty period, they do not repair the defunct product but replace it completely. Although lumen(intensity) is highest for Eveready leds among brands, but I would recommend syska from personal experience. As for build quality, it looks decent and that’s all that matters. I fail to understand why a glass tube and sturdy build is required in the first place..unless you’re gonna use it as cricket stumps! The lighter it is, the less strain on the screws holding it in place and also, easier to carry if the need arises.
Bottomline: by all means, go for it. Price wise it’s a good deal.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Sorry little off the topic -

I have LED 4 bulbs which they stopped working, how do I claim warranty? Any repair possible?

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply