Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV

Hot Deal TATA SKY HD Access Fee costs Rs. 99/- per month for 3 months

1397°
297
43% OFF 525.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV
Missing
Deal Captain
28
13190
150

The offer is HD Access Fee costs Rs. 99/- per month for next 3 months

https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal/manag...ck

Contact CC to avail this promotional offer.

Expired over 2 years
16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
8
670
12

Seems its only for your Monthly Pack… i Dont see any such offer on Tatasky Website

Missing
Deal Subedar
56
1162
48

Checked tatasky site, do not see this offer anywhere.

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265

What is your base pack @cody ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
69

post SS ……where it is coming on website??

Missing
Deal Captain
28
13190
150
Tejaa wrote:

What is your base pack @cody ?

Dhamaal Mix

Missing
Deal Captain
28
13190
150
dushie wrote:

Checked tatasky site, do not see this offer anywhere.

@guchi143 @Tejaa @dearajay

Contact CC via Chat and they will modify your HD Access pack. It is not available via Portal.

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
Expand
Cody wrote:

@guchi143 @Tejaa @dearajay

Contact CC via Chat and they will modify your HD Access pack. It is not available via Portal.

@cody there is 2 variation of HD access fee.

One costs 95 where another costs 175.

In 95 one we can only see our base pack channels in HD where in 175 one we can also see HD channels of add on/alacarte channels.

This 95 one is specially designed for dhamal mix pack users, i am using this since beginning as i dont have any add on channels so no use of the 175 one.

So you must be talking about this 95rs one(may be it is 99 in your city) or you are actually getting the 175rs one on discount ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
670
12

@Cody Thanks for the Hint. Just contacted CC via Chat and below i quote what i got confirmation from them

“The HD Access Fee offer package will cost you Rs. 99/- per month for first 3 months.”
“After 3 Months it would be charged at Rs.175 / Month”

And i already got this offer activated https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
guchi143 wrote:

@Cody Thanks for the Hint. Just contacted CC via Chat and below i quote what i got confirmation from them

“The HD Access Fee offer package will cost you Rs. 99/- per month for first 3 months.”
“After 3 Months it would be charged at Rs.175 / Month”

And i already got this offer activated https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the confirmation https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
28
13190
150
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

@cody there is 2 variation of HD access fee.

One costs 95 where another costs 175.

In 95 one we can only see our base pack channels in HD where in 175 one we can also see HD channels of add on/alacarte channels.

This 95 one is specially designed for dhamal mix pack users, i am using this since beginning as i dont have any add on channels so no use of the 175 one.

So you must be talking about this 95rs one(may be it is 99 in your city) or you are actually getting the 175rs one on discount ?

No the 175 HD Access pack has promotional offer for 3 months which will cost you 99/- per month. So to avail that offer contact CC they will change to it and once 3 months passes u will again pay Rs.175/- per month.

As per my knowledge there is no 2 variant of HD Access plan, from beginning only i am using 175 HD Access pack.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
69
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

@cody there is 2 variation of HD access fee.

One costs 95 where another costs 175.

In 95 one we can only see our base pack channels in HD where in 175 one we can also see HD channels of add on/alacarte channels.

This 95 one is specially designed for dhamal mix pack users, i am using this since beginning as i dont have any add on channels so no use of the 175 one.

So you must be talking about this 95rs one(may be it is 99 in your city) or you are actually getting the 175rs one on discount ?

oh…..i am also using same from last month…..but dmix hd pack does not have 3 months validity….it is valid as long as it is there and one pay for it…..i got confused with 3 months validity and thought 175 pack now available for 297 for 3 months…

Missing
Deal Captain
28
13190
150
Expand
dearajay wrote:

oh…..i am also using same from last month…..but dmix hd pack does not have 3 months validity….it is valid as long as it is there and one pay for it…..i got confused with 3 months validity and thought 175 pack now available for 297 for 3 months…

Yes for first 3 months ull get ur existing 175 pack with Rs.99/- per month which means 297 for 3 months. So to avail this promotional offer just contact CC, they will modify your pack.

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
Expand
Cody wrote:

No the 175 HD Access pack has promotional offer for 3 months which will cost you 99/- per month. So to avail that offer contact CC they will change to it and once 3 months passes u will again pay Rs.175/- per month.

As per my knowledge there is no 2 variant of HD Access plan, from beginning only i am using 175 HD Access pack.

There is bhai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
And i am using the 95 one since beginning, it is specially designed for dhamal mix pack subscribers, you need to contact CC to subscribe it for you (i did so)

Ref : https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Cc: @chingumboy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2296
43
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

There is bhai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
And i am using the 95 one since beginning, it is specially designed for dhamal mix pack subscribers, you need to contact CC to subscribe it for you (i did so)

Ref : https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Cc: @chingumboy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tata Sky has two types of HD Access Plan:

1. Rs. 175/month HD Access Fee which provides HD channels of base pack + any add on pack too. Suppose your base pack is Bumper @Rs. 425/month and you have add-on of English Movies pack then HD channels of English Movies pack will be available to you even if subscribed under JSS offer on Saturday.

2. Rs. 95- Dhamaal Mix HD Pack which was introduced in March 2017 only. If you are having Dhamaal Mix pack it provides 40 HD Channels but if you have any add-on you won’t get HD channel for that pack which is the main difference when compared to 175/month pack. So when you add a Add-On like sports you will not get HD channels against the same which is only positive with Rs. 175/month pack.

Both 95 Dhamaal Mix HD and 175 HD Access fee Pack are available all across India.

Now coming to 99. This is not an official pack but a customer specific offer which Tata provides. Under this Rs. 175 HD access fee is charged at discount of Rs. 76 making it Rs. 99/month for 3 months and once availed you can’t get it back. It is not a plan for every customer.

Just like Videocon charges Rs. 150 for HD pack monthly but under customer specific offer they give it @Rs.75/month with lock-in period of 90/180/365 days. Means if you want to get @Rs. 75/month then you need to pay for minimum 3,6 or 12 months though it will deduct only on daily basis.

CC: @cody

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19222
189

In 2017, Indian DTH providers are charging extra for HD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2296
43
Original wrote:

In 2017, Indian DTH providers are charging extra for HD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Let Jio give a small hint of entering space then yearly package with complete HD will cost @Rs. 250/month. Already Dish TV giving HD yeraly package with most SD channels @Rs.350 effective price in Max HD pack.

Missing