TATA SKY JSat: Tata Sky Comedy at Re 1 on 14th ...

TATA SKY JSat: Tata Sky Comedy at Re 1 on 14th July

262°
1
98% OFF 59.0
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17

https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal...in
As part of the Jingalala Saturdays Offer on 14th July, 2018, subscribers opting for Tata Sky Comedy enjoy the service for Re. 1 for the first month followed by Rs 59 per month, against the regular price of Rs 59 per month. This offer is valid only for one day. This offer is only for subscribers without Tata Sky Comedy & opting for it. You can avail the special 1 day offer by any of the following methods: i. Give a missed call on 92260 92260 from your RMN ii. Call the helpline iii. By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatas...om iv. By SMS ADD COMEDY to 56633

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/522951/medium/5110325New_Bitmap_Image.jpg?1531549587

23 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/522950/medium/5112430New_Bitmap_Image.jpg?1531549513

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17

@SPECIALDEALSPA @androgame delete this deal and pls u make separate post. I will not get any fpd because i have many fpd on it. I got this news from DD team. totally biased

Download
Shopping Friend
522
338
23205
319
Imharsh wrote:

@SPECIALDEALSPA @androgame delete this deal and pls u make separate post. I will not get any fpd because i have many fpd on it. I got this news from DD team. totally biased

What bro? flushed
@Jammy Didnt get this rule

Download
Shopping Friend
522
338
23205
319
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

bro they directly said they will not promote, same thing happen in my last tatasky deal also, so better u guys post. https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Hmm.. But this is not right i suppose and nothing mentioned like that as well in rules also, it takes alot of hard work in posting deals, it should be appreciated, otherwise DDs not gonna last long pensive
I request an official clarification from admin team, would help us all understand the rules

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17

no wonder why @s_u_r stopped posting videocon deal

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm.. But this is not right i suppose and nothing mentioned like that as well in rules also, it takes alot of hard work in posting deals, it should be appreciated, otherwise DDs not gonna last long pensive
I request an official clarification from admin team, would help us all understand the rules

if deal doesn’t worth then why https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... this one fpd? exactly same deal. i hope they will not say, it was by mistake

Download
Shopping Friend
522
338
23205
319
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

if deal doesn’t worth then why https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... this one fpd? exactly same deal. i hope they will not say, it was by mistake

Bro i think admins are going in some other way, not about being worth or not, thats why asking for a clarification from them
Better not to bump here now, request you to create a topic in D&D or queries forum

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro i think admins are going in some other way, not about being worth or not, thats why asking for a clarification from them
Better not to bump here now, request you to create a topic in D&D or queries forum

some of their member says due to less hotness, some of them say due to same offer come again and again, some says nobody interested in these type of deal and so on..no proper reason. One of them said u have more than half fpds from these type of deal, idk what this meant

08oct ehsaan03
Admin
0
66
2850
41
Imharsh wrote:

@SPECIALDEALSPA @androgame delete this deal and pls u make separate post. I will not get any fpd because i have many fpd on it. I got this news from DD team. totally biased

I didnt meant that you will not get any fpd because you have many fpd’s on it. All I wanted to say is that this deal has the offer of tata sky’s in house channel, thus its not worth.

CC @androgame

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17
Expand
Jammy wrote:

I didnt meant that you will not get any fpd because you have many fpd’s on it. All I wanted to say is that this deal has the offer of tata sky’s in house channel, thus its not worth.

CC @androgame

and this one https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... out of house channel? lol big comedy

Download
Shopping Friend
522
338
23205
319
Expand
Jammy wrote:

I didnt meant that you will not get any fpd because you have many fpd’s on it. All I wanted to say is that this deal has the offer of tata sky’s in house channel, thus its not worth.

CC @androgame

But earlier also hell lot of deals promoted for tatasky and videocon, all were in house channels only
And in fact 6 months back admins were promoting even the 50% off offers, which looked worth sunglasses So either all should be promoted or none

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17
Expand
androgame wrote:

But earlier also hell lot of deals promoted for tatasky and videocon, all were in house channels only
And in fact 6 months back admins were promoting even the 50% off offers, which looked worth sunglasses So either all should be promoted or none

bro forget about last 6 month deal talk about exactly same https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... deal

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... ..similar deal promoted in past

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17

ok leave it, i hardly have done argue in past on FPDs. i expected this to be FPD so i asked. Rule should be clear crystal. I chatted with other DD team also on it and what conclusion i made is horrible

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
1
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Ha+ga

नको रे बाबा असा काही सांगू… 😂😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
1
Imharsh wrote:

ok leave it, i hardly have done argue in past on FPDs. i expected this to be FPD so i asked. Rule should be clear crystal. I chatted with other DD team also on it and what conclusion i made is horrible

They give FPD to only few selected guys.. If same deal gets posted by new member, they will not give FPD.. Totally biosed guys..

Dimer
Admin
14
1,118
15766
1379
Expand
androgame wrote:

But earlier also hell lot of deals promoted for tatasky and videocon, all were in house channels only
And in fact 6 months back admins were promoting even the 50% off offers, which looked worth sunglasses So either all should be promoted or none

Many of Tata Sky Jingalala deals specially the in-house channel deals , we have promoted in past but we have decided to be more selective for those deals…

Dont get me wrong.. Nothing against deal posters but many of these channels are really not worth and now rotated every Wednesday and Saturday too… Dimers interest have also diminished in these deals (based on unique opens etc which we see)… Its nothing specific to any dimer. We are just trying to show better deals on Front page. smile

Sometimes there are good deals like entire news package etc which we would still continue to promote based on Dimers interest in these deals.

Download
Shopping Friend
522
338
23205
319
Expand
admin wrote:

Many of Tata Sky Jingalala deals specially the in-house channel deals , we have promoted in past but we have decided to be more selective for those deals…

Dont get me wrong.. Nothing against deal posters but many of these channels are really not worth and now rotated every Wednesday and Saturday too… Dimers interest have also diminished in these deals (based on unique opens etc which we see)… Its nothing specific to any dimer. We are just trying to show better deals on Front page. smile

Sometimes there are good deals like entire news package etc which we would still continue to promote based on Dimers interest in these deals.

Hmm.. Got you sir, so that means, from now on no such single channel deals will be promoted, except something new comes on offer, right?

Dimer
Admin
14
1,118
15766
1379
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm.. Got you sir, so that means, from now on no such single channel deals will be promoted, except something new comes on offer, right?

Correct… But obviously if its a Popular Sports Channel, we might still promote…

Hence sometime its difficult to write down rules on Stone smile

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
29
2,106
1953
17

which factor decides dimer’s interest, Deals with 180+ hotness means nobody has interest?

Missing