Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Tempered Glasses of All mobile @ 1 Rs + 49 shipping

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Mobtym
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Ethical hacking for the security of computer systems
Deal Subedar
2
167
1004
18

Get All MobileTempered Glasses @ 1 Rs

Mobtym is running an offer Get All MobileTempered Glasses @ 1 Rs. Please follow the steps below to grab this offer:

Site Name : Mobtym
Old Price : Rs. 499
Discounted Price : Rs. 1
Coupon Code : No Code

Go Here to visit the offer page :-
http://www.mobtym.com/accessories/tempered...ss
Add product to the cart.
No need to apply any coupon code.
Make the final payment of Rs. 1 + 49₹ shipping charges

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
1

Internal Server Error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
189
858
5

Vu bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ethical hacking for the security of computer systems
Deal Subedar
2
167
1004
18
@dada2015 wrote:

Internal Server Error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Now site opening bro,Check again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Liy8i
suspended
0
75
278
9

Great deal…. but no COD. Anyone purchased?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
280
4

U cannot add more den 1

Missing
Deal Subedar
16
623
1438
29

I placed order in morning…and my order has been shipped now

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
280
4

Vu bro

Download
Deal Subedar
0
157
2068
39
@lumia1045 wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:

Internal Server Error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Now site opening bro,Check again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


showing 99 +49

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
280
4
@addicted wrote:


@lumia1045 wrote:


@dada2015 wrote:

Internal Server Error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Now site opening bro,Check again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


showing 99 +49
it was a promotional offer which is over

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
68
0

pls check, they hold no responsibility of no delivery n u cannot even claim

Missing