Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
TMW : Ease My Trip Save Up to Rs 1000 on Flights Using TMW Card

39°
4% OFF 25000.0
Deal Captain
vikramreddevils

https://www.easemytri...m/

Code : TMWEMT
Minimum Bill: Rs.3000
Maximum Discount:
Rs 1000 on bookings of above Rs. 25,000
Rs. 600 on booking between Rs. 10,000-25,000 &
Rs. 300 on bookings below Rs.10,000

Terms And Conditions
• Valid on: tmw Prepaid Virtual and Physical Card
• To Redeem: Go to www.easemytr...om and enter promo code at the checkout page
• Offer: Save upto Rs 1000 on Domestic Flights
• Promo Code: TMWEMT
• Minimum Bill: Rs.3000
• Maximum Discount: Rs 1000 on bookings of above Rs. 25,000, Rs. 600 on booking between Rs. 10,000-25,000 & Rs. 300 on bookings below Rs.10,000
• Offer Expiry: 31st August 2018
• Usage Conditions: One time use only
• Others Conditions: Customer can only avail once during the promotion period. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer. This offer is applicable for a single transaction only. This offer is valid only for online booking at www.EaseMyTr...om & EaseMyTrip Mobile Apps (IOS & Android). EaseMyTrip reserves the right to amend/modify/withdraw the offer anytime without any prior notice. In case of any misuse or abuse of the offer. EaseMyTrip reserves right to deny the respective offer to a particular customer.
• tmw Caveats: tmw reserves all rights to make amendments to these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Any dispute regarding service or quality of the offer and/or products/services under the offer must be addressed in writing, directly to the participating partner. TMW will not entertain any communication in this regard.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply