AMAZON: Trick To Get 90 Days FREE Audible Subsc...

AMAZON: Trick To Get 90 Days FREE Audible Subscription [ 3 FREE Audio Books ]

0
100% OFF 199.0
  • 471 Views
  • 12 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
121
70
0

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077S5CVBQ/ref=as_li_s...

There, We are Back With An Trick Where You Can Avail 90 Days Audible Subscription For FREE Even If You Don’t Have Credit Card. You Can Use Your Debit Cards To Get Free Membership. Amazon Is Allowing Only ICICI, Kotak & Citi Bank Debit Cards. So If You Don’t Have ICICI Accounts. You Can Use Pockets App To Get ICICI Debit Card Under Gifts Section. If You Have Kotak Account & Don’t Have Kotak Debit Card You Can Use Your Net card Facility To Get A Kotak Debit Card


How To Get ICICI Debit Cards By Pocket APP [You Can Send Or Receive ]



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589927/medium/1570433203.jpg?1570767427


How to Get Net Card From Kotak Bank Account




https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589928/medium/1570433726.jpg?1570767459


How To Get FREE 90 Days Audible Membership:

Click above link

  • Click on FREE Trial Now Button 
  • Get 90-Day Free Membership including 3 free audiobooks.
  • Use ICICI, Citibank & Kotak bank debit cards Or domestic credit cards
  • Login/Register & Start Your FREE Trial

What Do You Get??
  • 1 credit a month, good for any audiobook regardless of price.
  • Members get over 350 mins of handpicked listens for free, in addition to the monthly credit.
  • Exclusive member savings. Get 30% off any additional audiobooks.
  • You own your audiobooks. Keep your audiobooks forever, even if you cancel.
  • Easy exchanges. Don’t you like the book? Swap it for free.



  • Expiring In 24 days
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
53
138
1

paypal wil work in these cards for cashback?

60052079 46d8 4922 94d7 f7d7b163cb2e
Deal Newbie
57
50
2
baba008 wrote:

paypal wil work in these cards for cashback?

Nop

Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
158
1469
12

Trick neutral_face, its clearly mentioned that we can use debit card for specific banks, we also know 811 exists, we also know icici pockets exists and where we can use it.

Its trial is free from the moment it was launched.

All these debit card options are available from the day Audible was launched.

I am not against your post but tell me where is the trick smile

And 90 days is only for prime members.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2

Be careful… after 90 days it will automatically deduct the specified amount from the card you have used

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
257
4
anshulgumber wrote:

Trick neutral_face, its clearly mentioned that we can use debit card for specific banks, we also know 811 exists, we also know icici pockets exists and where we can use it.

Its trial is free from the moment it was launched.

All these debit card options are available from the day Audible was launched.

I am not against your post but tell me where is the trick smile

And 90 days is only for prime members.

Actually I don’t know about pocket thing of ICICI.
Also I had 811 account but now closed as I didn’t completed biometric verification.
I was looking for such kind of method to get trial. I hope this will work for Amazon prime membership too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
138
1

Off topic. Does paypal accepts HDFC corporate gift card 4213 series for cashback?

Images
Deal Subedar
3
1729
40

not able to generate icici pocket gift card

Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
158
1469
12
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Actually I don’t know about pocket thing of ICICI.
Also I had 811 account but now closed as I didn’t completed biometric verification.
I was looking for such kind of method to get trial. I hope this will work for Amazon prime membership too.

yea i did couple of months back it works fine.

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
257
4
Expand
anshulgumber wrote:

yea i did couple of months back it works fine.

Is prime membership trail is user specific??
As I can’t see trial option only one month and 999 offer and youth offer is there.

Missing
Deal Subedar
148
2081
47

Similar thread in a competitor site. Who copied whom can be ascertained by putting questioning, if OP gives answers it is good for the seekers…

There, We are Back…

In Desidime thread, usually posts are not done in plural style. If you are writing, you should have written in singular…

Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
158
1469
12
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Is prime membership trail is user specific??
As I can’t see trial option only one month and 999 offer and youth offer is there.

Yes its user specific

Missing