Tstore: Loot back many products in stock

Tstore: Loot back many products in stock

  • 1354 Views
  • 15 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
106
435
9

Tstore loot back
Check it

https://tstore.smartron.com/accessorie...ml

  • Expiring In 26 days
14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
112
6,509
20038
229

Many Products
never went Out of stock!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
416
920
17

Can you explain please?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
106
435
9
swarpan4415 wrote:

Can you explain please?

Scroll down
There are 2-4 products at loot price

Img 20150407 wa0013
Deal Cadet
1
76
130
11
Expand
Nitya007 wrote:

Scroll down
There are 2-4 products at loot price

Please provide links here

111
Deal Subedar
4
182
1522
31
getready wrote:

Many Products
never went Out of stock!!

fraud site, still not got refund of last order cancellation of fast charger of 200.
cc @Nitya007

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
112
6,509
20038
229
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

fraud site, still not got refund of last order cancellation of fast charger of 200.
cc @Nitya007

Payment mode?

200l
Deal Cadet
1
332
626
16

None of them at LOOT PRICE

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
122
16

They are thieves. Never fall for them. They will take order and the cancel it and won’t refund ur money.
Last time I fell for their charger loot and ended up loosing 900 bucks.
No helpline no and no customer resolution.

111
Deal Subedar
4
182
1522
31
avijec794 wrote:

They are thieves. Never fall for them. They will take order and the cancel it and won’t refund ur money.
Last time I fell for their charger loot and ended up loosing 900 bucks.
No helpline no and no customer resolution.

woww 900 flushed
cc @getready

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
112
6,509
20038
229
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

woww 900 flushed
cc @getready

Looks like i got lucky stuck_out_tongue
paid via FC, got refund in less than a day from cancellation

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet
2
169
726
8
Expand
getready wrote:

Looks like i got lucky stuck_out_tongue
paid via FC, got refund in less than a day from cancellation

Same here, make sure to pay via freecharge.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
106
435
9
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

fraud site, still not got refund of last order cancellation of fast charger of 200.
cc @Nitya007

Contact them
How can I help you here sweat_smile
I’m nor the owner nor I placed. You can also file a case on consumer forum page. They will resolve it try that

Missing