Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
UC MINI LOOT IS BACK
PER REFER 30 MIN REDEMPTION 300

UC MINI LOOT IS BACK PER REFER 30 MIN REDEMPTION 300

223°
Deal Subedar
Riggu03

http://ucbrows...om
Pm me for Referrall

• General provisions
    • The Promotional Event is a part of an advertising campaign for the Organizer and is focused on growing awareness on its services, forming or maintaining public interest towards them and promoting them in the market.
    • The Event is not a lottery or other risk-based activity and does not itself aim at profit making and is conducted in accordance with these rules of conducting Promotional Event and the other documents related to this Event, including the FAQ, how to play and other documents displayed by the Organizer (the “Rules”).
    • The Rules include the information in relation to the Event and users can obtain additional information about the Organizer of the Event, the rules of the Event conducting, the quantity of awards following the Event, period, place and procedure for the receipt of awards by writing down in the “Feedback”.
  • Territory of the Event
    • The Event takes place in India in the Internet for all Indian users of UC Browser (including UC Browser Mini).
  • Organizer of the Event
    • The organizer of the Event is UCWeb Group of Companies (the “Organizer”).
  • Period and Terms and Conditions of the Event
    • The Event will be held from March 25th April to 1st May 2019 (IST) (both dates inclusive) (the “Period of the Event”). Note that the activity will be early terminated as soon as the cash prizes run out. Users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
    • Way to win the Award: Those who invite friends successfully without fraud, provide true and genuine personal information, and submit the application successfully.
    • The Awards (including the Cash Prize and PayTM cashback Vouchers) will be sent out to the Winners (participants entitled to the Awards according to the Rules of this Event) within 30 days after he/she submits the required information / documents (“the Delivery period”).
    • All actions contemplated by these Rules are completed and recorded by the Organizer at the time of Indian Time. Any time specified in these Rules should be considered as time of Indian Time.
    • Postponing or advancing might happen considering the network environment and the time difference, the final launching time depend on the actual situation and lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
  • Procedure and terms for the receipt of Awards
    • By sending a request to the Participant to provide the winner’s information the Organizer sends an offer to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award. By submitting the contact information to the Organizer the Participant accepts the offer and enters into an agreement with the Organizer.
    • If the Participant fails to submit his/her winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules, the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived any and all rights to claim the receipt of the Award.
    • The Award will be sent to the winner by Paytm account within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof. The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the Organizer and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to the Paytm service.
    • The Award is regarded delivery when Organizer has transfered the Award according to the contact information the winner submitted.
    • The Organizer shall not be responsible for any Award related application process and expense, including but not limited to the registrations, the insurance, the tax.
    • The Organizer shall not be liable for information incorrectly given by the Winner. If the Organizer cannot contact the Winner at the indicated contact information and the Winner does not get in touch with the Organizer during the period specified in clause 5.1 hereof, the Winner is considered as having refused from its status as a Winner and from the rights to claim for the receipt of the Award.
  • Participants of the Event
    • UC Browser users who are located in India and comply with these Rules and meet the requirements established by the Rules are called the Participants.
    • The Participants of the Event must be persons capable of entering into contracts and who have attained the age required by law to participate in such activities in accordance with the national legislation of the Participant.
    • The Participants of the Event cannot be employees and representatives of the Organizer, affiliated with the Organizer persons, their family members as well as employees and representatives of other entities involved in the organization of the Event as well as their family members.
    • The Winner has a tax duty to pay for the Awards in accordance with the applicable law unless otherwise agreed by the Organizer. By taking part in the Event the Participants are considered as duly acknowledged about their tax duties. The Organizer shall be entitled to withhold and deduct applicable taxes from the Award according to applicable India tax laws, and will pay the Winner the amounts as determined by the Organizer net of such withholdings. Other than the Organizer’s obligation and right to withhold taxes, if it is required by tax laws, the Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes, interest, and penalties that may be imposed on the Winner with respect to the Award. Whenever the Organizer requires, the Winner shall provide to the Organizer, the relevant evidence confirming that the Awards paid by the Organizer have been considered as part of the total income of the Winner in that relevant financial year. The Winner must provide the Organizer with the valid and accurate profile information including but not limited to name, PAN number, address, bank account details etc. The Organizer reserves the right to verify profile information such as Permanent Account Numbers of Indian users with Income Tax Department or its authorized entities. If such information provided had been found invalid or inaccurate, the Organizer has the right to withhold the payment until valid and accurate information are provided.
    • The Participants have the rights and obligations established by the current legislation of India and by these Rules.
    • If a participant cheated or conducted fraud in anyway in this Event, his/her prizes won in this Event will be cancelled. The Event is not available for cheated or fraud participants.
  • Award fund
    • The Awards shall subject to the rules set forth in the event page. The quantity of the Awards is limited and only the Winners will receive the Awards.
  • Providing consent to the Contact information Processing
    • The Participants do not provide any Contact information to the Organizer, only the Winners of the Event would provide.
    • The Winner provides the Contact information to the Organizer based on the agreement on the receipt of the Award.
    • While submitting the Contact information to the Organizer to receive the Award, the Winners consent to the processing and cross-border transfer of the Contact information by the Organizer or parties engaged by the Organizer, in a strict accordance with the goals set out in these Rules.
    • The purpose of the Contact information processing is to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award with Participant and ensure the delivery of the Award.
    • The Organizer will not store the contact information of the Participants; the contact information will be removed after the expiry of the Delivery period.
  • Procedure of storing of unclaimed Awards
    • Awards which have not been requested by the Winners are recognized as unclaimed and may be used by the Organizer at its discretion.
  • Miscellaneous
    • The Organizer shall not be liable for the delivery of the Award to inaccurate or non-existing account because of indicating such an address by the Winner.
    • The Organizer shall not be liable for third parties’ imitation of Organizer or the employee of Organizer, fraudulency or asking for personal information of the users. Users shall pay attention to all the said behavior and call the police and apply to other law enforcement bodies in case of infringement of their rights.
    • The Organizer shall not be liable in the event of force majeure (such as natural disasters, acts of the government, serious network attack, system error for suspension).
    • The Organizer reserves the right of final explanations of these Rules in the event the users find them unclear.
    • These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of a dispute arising Guessween the Participants and the Organizer, the parties shall endeavor to settle such dispute amicably. Any dispute relating to the Event shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at Delhi, India.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : Nigel
39 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Ping me if anyone wants referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm for referral

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

PM me any dth/recharge codes smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we use parallel space like trick here?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Message me for instant referral.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is the T&C for Rs.100 cashback on electricity bill payment?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

+1

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

*How to get this Loot Deal:
Visit & Download from Play Store
Goto Playstore & Search UC Browser Mini then Download It.
Open This link or Download Link Again
Open It & Click On Rs.50 Logo From Top Right Corner.
Scroll & Enter This Code To Get Paytm Code
Min Redemption Rs.300
Start Refer Your Friends & Get Rs.25 – Rs.60
Refer Your Friend & Get Rs.30 Per Referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Repost
@admin @Nigel

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Refer code plz.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sent

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Waht is t&c of 50 recharge code??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

50%cb. Upto 50

Not active yet

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm for referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me link

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

referral please..and link to download the app..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have Rs320 but Have no Aadhar no pan card
Its waste

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

ARGH,, You can only get coupon by making money with referral?

I did not refer anyone or win anything.. so they lie!!!! Cant get the paytm code without getting rs50 or rs100..

Friend, I won Rs.1000 cash and gave you Rs.50. →Won’t you take it?<- https://s.ucne...n/

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t post referral link here

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for referral link

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me for referal link ,i will tell you trick to get 90Rs you will get total 110RS.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

need refer pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562675/original/Screenshot_20190426_222330.jpg?1556298177

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

cant post referal links in this forum. @Nigel

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for refferal code

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Pm me one recharge code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How will get Paytm dth coupon

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Each day they give new code, you earn money and then buy the code..

replyuser
Click here to reply