Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Udio Coupons

Get 4% upto ₹100 worth of recharge voucher on transactions above Rs. 400. (Valid 5 times per unique user)

1467°
4% OFF 2500.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://udioforyo...m/

Udio #CardKaBaap – T&C
September 1, 2016
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#CardKaBaap” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments
This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.5 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the cashback.
All successful card transactions above Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred) will be eligible for 4% (Four Percent) worth of recharge voucher. Recharge voucher will be offered subject to a limit of maximum Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per eligible transaction & this offer is valid for 5 (Five) times per unique user during offer period (September 2, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs)
This offer is applicable only to a pre-selected base of Users who would be communicated via SMS & Notification.
The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 15 (Fifteen) days of receipt
The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Udio App and shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App. Upon receipt of Recharge Voucher, while doing a recharge/bill payment the voucher will be applied automatically.
If recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the difference will be deducted from wallet balance. In the event of Udio App balance lesser than the required amount, Users would have to first add money using Udio Cash Load Point/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
If recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. Users will not be able to use the voucher after the expiry date.
TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/termsconditions-for-... for details.
TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.

http://udioforyou.com/blog/cardkaba...c/

Udio #CardKaBaap – T&C- For select Micromax users
September 1, 2016
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#CardKaBaap” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Wallet App account powered by Udio Installed on select Micromax mobile phones..
Wallet App is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
This offer is applicable only to a pre-selected base of Users who would be communicated via an SMS & notification. Users outside the pre-selected base will not be eligible for the cashback benefit.
Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the Offer.
All successful card transactions above Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred) will be eligible for 4% (Four Percent) worth of recharge voucher. Recharge voucher will be offered subject to a limit of maximum Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per eligible transaction & this offer is valid for 5 (Five) times per unique user during offer period (September 2, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs)
This Offer is valid only on successful transactions conducted using the Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card available on the Udio Mobile App
The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 15 (Fifteen) days of receipt
The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Wallet App and shall appear in vouchers section of the Wallet App. Upon receipt of Recharge Voucher, while doing a recharge/bill payment the voucher will be applied automatically.
If recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the difference will be deducted from wallet balance. In the event of Wallet App balance lesser than the required amount, Users would have to first add money using Wallet Cash Load Point/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
If recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. Users will not be able to use the voucher after the expiry date.
TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice
Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Wallet account.
TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/termsconditions-for-... for details.
TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.

ATC Udio: Get 4% upto ₹100 worth of recharge voucher on transactions above Rs. 400.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370162/medium/3552735Subscribe-Logo-2.png?1481009470

Expired

Deal Wiki

119 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got recharge vouchers for transactions done on yesterday as well today.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

can we pay airtel bill by recharge vouchers ?
If i add money in paytm..will i get recharge vouchers ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

how much time ?

did ysterday night havent received

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@blue wine wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

how much time ?

did ysterday night havent received

Within 20 minutes.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@manishs wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

can we pay airtel bill by recharge vouchers ?
If i add money in paytm..will i get recharge vouchers ?

Have not tried using the vouchers yet. They seem to stack. I had transacted on Yatra so no idea abt whether Paytm transactions are eligible or not.

Link Copied

Got recharge voucher for transaction done on JIOMONEY. Got cashback within 20 minutes

Link Copied
@nirmaltvd wrote:

What to do where to complaint. While chattingtold e it will be credited 72 hrs but not received

@abhimishra wrote:

@nirmaltvd wrote:

Still not received v4% transaction done on Saturday on netmeds.
Any ne got cashback on Saturday onwords

nope

Got cashback for transactions done on helpchat and paytm

Link Copied

Did anyone got cashback for snapdeal or payumoney transactions?

Link Copied
@DeadMan wrote:

no CB for Lime transactions….. initiallt got CB on 4-5 sept. but today done 02 txn but no cb …2 hrs spent.

Link Copied
@yureka2020 wrote:

@DeadMan wrote:

no CB for Lime transactions….. initiallt got CB on 4-5 sept. but today done 02 txn but no cb …2 hrs spent.

Sunday. I think they don’t process cb voucher’s on Sunday. I tried @A money on previous Sunday, didn’t get the voucher.(Didn’t get that voucher till now, U can see lot of dimer’s raising same issue on above comments). But surprisingly when I tried on next day I got the voucher in just 20 minutes

Link Copied

Unable to use recharge voucher. Recharge continuously failing…

Link Copied
@altecher wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

@DeadMan wrote:

Sunday. I think they don’t process cb voucher’s on Sunday. I tried @A money on previous Sunday, didn’t get the voucher.(Didn’t get that voucher till now, U can see lot of dimer’s raising same issue on above comments). But surprisingly when I tried on next day I got the voucher in just 20 minutes

means todays txn wasted?

Link Copied
@altecher wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

@DeadMan wrote:

KG https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we make a transaction of rs 2400 for 4 times then can i get 400 rs recharge vouchers?

Link Copied

has someone got recharge voucher for payzapp or citrus.

Link Copied
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

does udio even work in citrus? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Link Copied
@karthi4052752 wrote:

does udio even work in citrus? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I believe so, it should work on citrus. Every card works there. I am not sure will confirm once my TC cards reach to me.

Link Copied

@karthi4052752 wrote:

I believe so, it should work on citrus. Every card works there. I am not sure will confirm once my TC cards reach to me.

i tried tc cards, udio cards… not working

EDIT: sorry bro , my mistake… working… i think citrus may have flagged my acocunt.. tried in another account. it worked

Link Copied
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

Okay so it must be account specific, I am damn sure about. I have an account in which load money is not working but for my other accounts it works fantastic from tc, payzapp, rbl card. By any chance can you please try any other account if you have on mobile device.

Link Copied

@karthi4052752 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

Okay so it must be account specific, I am damn sure about. I have an account in which load money is not working but for my other accounts it works fantastic from tc, payzapp, rbl card. By any chance can you please try any other account if you have on mobile device.

you are right bro.. it was the account, now it perfect. thanks karma given… working. but did not get any vouchers from udio

Link Copied
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

you are right bro.. it was the account, now it perfect. thanks karma given… working. but did not get any vouchers from udio

its Sunday buddy, so can you please let me know if you get the vouchers by tomorrow.

it took me more than a month to know that it was account specific problem.
Glad that it worked for you.

Link Copied

@karthi4052752 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

its Sunday buddy, so can you please let me know if you get the vouchers by tomorrow.

it took me more than a month to know that it was account specific problem.
Glad that it worked for you.

got vouchers for citrus loading

Link Copied

If anyone get cashback for today’s transaction ie Friday, please let me know

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
@Rock Chap wrote:

Where all you are doing transactions ?

Link Copied
@Tejaa wrote:

@Rock Chap wrote:

pay**

Link Copied
@Tejaa wrote:

@Rock Chap wrote:

I am doing for Netmeds and paytm.

Link Copied
@Cherry wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@Rock Chap wrote:

pay**

In 1 account, did not get cb for paytm transaction done today although I got SMS of offer

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

For transaction done on 16th(Friday) I have not got voucher till now. Raising complain everyday.
I done transaction yesterday & today ( 22nd & 23rd sep). Both days got recharge voucher within 30 minutes.

I believe there was some problem around 16th Sept.
Let’s see when will they give rc for that

Link Copied
@Rock Chap wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@Rock Chap wrote:

pay**

In 1 account, did not get cb for paytm transaction done today although I got SMS of offer
Initially I got for 2 txns on Paytm but then did not get for another 2 transactions on Paytm. After that got cb for one petrol pump txn using physical card. All txns done using same udio account. So I believe that paytm is now not valid for cb.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If you not received coupon within 15 to 20 mins, then forget this offer.

They will not give you at any condition.

I have done totally 5 transactions in this month, they did added voucher for first three txns only, but not received for 4th and 5th, since 9th sep i am following up with them for vouchers, every time they advised that wait for 48 hours.

Their clock never reached to 48 hours.

So take risk at your own interest, no guarantee about cb.

I also did two more transactions from my family members accounts, the same status coupon not yet received.

replyuser
Click here to reply