586°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

[Extended] Udio - Offers - 10% Cashback on 1st Udio Card Txn of Rs.250 & above

Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
900
10% OFF 1000.0
Udio logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Deal Subedar
11
682
1768
16
Udio Coupons
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...

For users who have never done any transaction using Udio Card

10% Cashback on 1st Udio Card Txn of Rs.250 & above
2% on subsequent transactions above Rs.250
Max Cashback: Rs.100/Txn
Cap : Once/Day/Unique User
Transactions excluded from cashback: Freecharge, AskMeBazaar, Oxigen Wallet, Zomato

For users who have done transactions using Udio Card before

2% Cashback on Udio Card Txn of Rs.250 & above
Max Cashback: Rs.100/Txn
Cap : Once/Day/Unique User
Transactions excluded from cashback: Freecharge, AskMeBazaar, Oxigen Wallet, Zomato

Start Date: June 20, 2016 16:00:00 hrs
End Date: June 26, 2016 23:59:59 hrs.

TnC Link – http://udioforyou.com/blog/gamechanger-terms-co...

Deal Wiki

Udio – Offers – 10% Cashback on 1st Udio Card Txn of Rs.250 & above

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Udio.
  2. Offer for users who have never done any transaction using Udio Card

10% Cashback on 1st Udio Card Txn of Rs.250 & above
2% on subsequent transactions above Rs.250
Max Cashback: Rs.100/Txn
Cap : Once/Day/Unique User
Transactions excluded from cashback: Freecharge, AskMeBazaar, Oxigen Wallet, Zomato

For users who have done transactions using Udio Card before

2% Cashback on Udio Card Txn of Rs.250 & above
Max Cashback: Rs.100/Txn
Cap : Once/Day/Unique User
Transactions excluded from cashback: Freecharge, AskMeBazaar, Oxigen Wallet, Zomato

Start Date: June 20, 2016 16:00:00 hrs
End Date: June 24, 2016 23:59:59 hrs.

TnC Link – http://udioforyou.com/blog/gamechanger-terms-co...

241 Comments  |  
81 Dimers
Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
395

this time for all user….i think… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Transactions excluded from cashback: Freecharge, AskMeBazaar, Oxigen Wallet, Zomato

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
104
320
2

Is it only for Udio card? Or for Udio app also?

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16152
103
@billa ajith wrote:

this time for all user….i think… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Transactions excluded from cashback: Freecharge, AskMeBazaar, Oxigen Wallet, Zomato


or for loading funds into any such prepaid instruments.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16152
103
@amit3131 wrote:

Is it only for Udio card? Or for Udio app also?


It’s for both udio plastic card and vcc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
104
320
2

By vcc u mean transacting through the app?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
708

@unitedrooney Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Udio: 10% CB on first physical/virtual card transaction; 2% thereafter till 24/6


Additional details: Max CB 100 per txn. Valid once per day per user. Read T&Cs for exclusions.

Img 20170806 wa0085
Deal Lieutenant
7
24
5654
106

Can be used in paytm? Help!

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7

Guys don’t transact… lost 5k

got no message of whether successful or failed…..amt deducted but not reflected in udio wallet
Img 20170806 wa0085
Deal Lieutenant
7
24
5654
106
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif^ need to recharge dth worth 3k from paytm. Dis 10% cb of 300 seems good :/
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
72
100
2

max cashback only 100 rs

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@Gurubhai wrote:

Guys don’t transact… lost 5k

got no message of whether successful or failed…..amt deducted but not reflected in udio wallet

bro check it out now same happened with me but, money was reflected after 20min https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
0
54
338
0

What is max cashback for new users?

Thumbimgcrop 1445143359159
Deal Cadet
0
128
404
12
@ricky bahl wrote:

:(^ need to recharge dth worth 3k from paytm. Dis 10% cb of 300 seems good :/

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Thumbimgcrop 1445143359159
Deal Cadet
0
128
404
12
@ricky bahl wrote:

:(^ need to recharge dth worth 3k from paytm. Dis 10% cb of 300 seems good :/

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
3
157
488
7

I tried to add money but the payment got deducted from account but not credited in the udio wallet
Did anyone know when will amount be refunded or it will be credited in udio wallet?

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
962
9446
97

Those buying Amazon gift card Please note :-

Use Promo Code SAVEGC50 at check out and select Rs 1050/- Amazon.in gift voucher by e-mail. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Then use Udio card to pay for the amount and get Rs 100 cashback.
→ 15% off on Rs 1000 Amazon gc.

But if I am not wrong VCCs dont work on Amazon for gift card purchase https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Anyone give it a try and update. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@DealSeeker Can you please suggest some ideal usage of this offer for maximum benefit of DD population. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Virat1
Deal Cadet
2
145
888
14
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Those buying Amazon gift card Please note :-

Use Promo Code SAVEGC50 at check out and select Rs 1050/- Amazon.in gift voucher by e-mail. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Then use Udio card to pay for the amount and get Rs 100 cashback.
→ 15% off on Rs 1000 Amazon gc.

But if I am not wrong VCCs dont work on Amazon for gift card purchase https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Anyone give it a try and update. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@DealSeeker Can you please suggest some ideal usage of this offer for maximum benefit of DD population. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

udio works on amazon. i recently bought a t-shirt via udio vcc… n a cap too..

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,023
27,877
58015
590

guys, anyone able to activate udio vcc? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Untitled
suspended
0
62
406
10
"@goelamit95":http://www.desidime.com/users/323751 wrote:

I tried to add money but the payment got deducted from account but not credited in the udio wallet
Did anyone know when will amount be refunded or it will be credited in udio wallet?

same thing just happened with me too money from Bank deducted :/

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
3
157
488
7
@mit_topper wrote:

"@goelamit95":http://www.desidime.com/users/323751 wrote:

I tried to add money but the payment got deducted from account but not credited in the udio wallet
Did anyone know when will amount be refunded or it will be credited in udio wallet?

same thing just happened with me too money from Bank deducted :/

I got in my udio wallet

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
80
154
2

My money deducted not added and not showing in transactions

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
130
50

can we use UDIO virtual card for payment on Aliexpress site or on Google play store for buying app ? kindly confirm this.

Missing