103°
Upcoming 300 suparcash on shopclues

Upcoming 300 suparcash on shopclues

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 28

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 6
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 7
1700
15% OFF 2000.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
4
167
616
4

https://m.shopclues.com/prebuz...ml

85 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
4
167
616
4
Get 15% SuperCash on MobiKwik payments @ ShopClues!

Use code: FREEDOM on MobiKwik’s payment page to avail the offer
Maximum MobiKwik SuperCash using FREEDOM is Rs.300
Offer valid once between 6 – 15th August, 2017

@A2Zdeals
@DealSeeker
@mayank21712
@thunderguy
@Tejaa
@bookface
@companion
@dhaval0910
@GoogleCA
@deals44u
@enapster
@jsmart
@esakkiraja
@neutronjac
#MOBIKWIKUSERS

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
56
0

Supercash is of no use, You can just apply 4% of supercash, So to use 400 supercash.. You have to recharge for an odd 10k rupees https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

so dont post these shitty supercash deals

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
226
5
mukeshkaps wrote:

Supercash is of no use, You can just apply 4% of supercash, So to use 400 supercash.. You have to recharge for an odd 10k rupees https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

so dont post these shitty supercash deals

usage limit is 4% or 10 %..? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
167
616
4

Get 5% SuperCash on 2nd Add Money
Use code TURN2 on your 2nd add money to get 5% SuperCash on MobiKwik App.
The Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.100
The minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs.300
Both the transactions (1st & 2nd) should also be of minimum Rs.300
Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, iOS or Windows(version 10 & above) App.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows, iOS App or website.
A code can be redeemed only ONCE per user during the offer period.

@A2Zdeals
@DealSeeker
@mayank21712
@thunderguy
@Tejaa
@bookface
@companion
@dhaval0910
@GoogleCA
@deals44u
@enapster
@jsmart
@esakkiraja
@neutronjac
#MOBIKWIKUSERS

Edit: Coupon Code: TURN2 or 2NDTURN

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
382
3448
17
Axc wrote:

Get 5% SuperCash on 2nd Add Money
Use code TURN2 on your 2nd add money to get 5% SuperCash on MobiKwik App.
The Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.100
The minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs.300
Both the transactions (1st & 2nd) should also be of minimum Rs.300
Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, iOS or Windows(version 10 & above) App.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows, iOS App or website.
A code can be redeemed only ONCE per user during the offer period.

@A2Zdeals
@DealSeeker
@mayank21712
@thunderguy
@Tejaa
@bookface
@companion
@dhaval0910
@GoogleCA
@deals44u
@enapster
@jsmart
@esakkiraja
@neutronjac
#MOBIKWIKUSERS

I remember this was there earlier. Is it working again?

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
11
257
5668
73
Axc wrote:

Get 5% SuperCash on 2nd Add Money
Use code TURN2 on your 2nd add money to get 5% SuperCash on MobiKwik App.
The Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.100
The minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs.300
Both the transactions (1st & 2nd) should also be of minimum Rs.300
Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, iOS or Windows(version 10 & above) App.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows, iOS App or website.
A code can be redeemed only ONCE per user during the offer period.

@A2Zdeals
@DealSeeker
@mayank21712
@thunderguy
@Tejaa
@bookface
@companion
@dhaval0910
@GoogleCA
@deals44u
@enapster
@jsmart
@esakkiraja
@neutronjac
#MOBIKWIKUSERS

So it’s basically need to add 300+2000 to get max CB 100 rs.

Vu

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29640
288
Expand
esakkiraja wrote:

So it’s basically need to add 300+2000 to get max CB 100 rs.

Vu

@Axc
did not work for me
Added 300 then tried 2000 it says not eligible for the coupon
@thunderguy

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Deal Lieutenant
4
1
3916
82
mukeshkaps wrote:

Supercash is of no use, You can just apply 4% of supercash, So to use 400 supercash.. You have to recharge for an odd 10k rupees https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

so dont post these shitty supercash deals

If it is of no use to you, why should everyone stop posting deals?

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Deal Lieutenant
4
1
3916
82
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

@Axc
did not work for me
Added 300 then tried 2000 it says not eligible for the coupon
@thunderguy

Did you try on App? t&c says – valid only on App.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
212
9
Expand
enapster wrote:

Did you try on App? t&c says – valid only on App.

Hii. Cc: @A2Zdeals @enapster yesterday it worked on Desktop site but I used last month in one account so there it didn’t work. Maybe that is the case

#MOBIKWIKUSERS

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29640
288
Expand
enapster wrote:

Did you try on App? t&c says – valid only on App.

App only

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
194
500
4
Axc wrote:

Get 5% SuperCash on 2nd Add Money
Use code TURN2 on your 2nd add money to get 5% SuperCash on MobiKwik App.
The Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.100
The minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs.300
Both the transactions (1st & 2nd) should also be of minimum Rs.300
Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, iOS or Windows(version 10 & above) App.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows, iOS App or website.
A code can be redeemed only ONCE per user during the offer period.

@A2Zdeals
@DealSeeker
@mayank21712
@thunderguy
@Tejaa
@bookface
@companion
@dhaval0910
@GoogleCA
@deals44u
@enapster
@jsmart
@esakkiraja
@neutronjac
#MOBIKWIKUSERS

Not working for me i added 400rs yesterday night and trying to add 2k applying code saying this coupon is not applicable for this transaction tried in app is it for new users second turn?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
194
500
4

Turn2 not working in any platform for me last time also i tried doing this, that time also this message was appearing

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

App only

You have to apply the code on both the first as well as the second transaction. Did you? CC @sanson4u475

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
194
500
4
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

You have to apply the code on both the first as well as the second transaction. Did you? CC @sanson4u475

I applied the code on 2nd transaction only

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
Expand
sanson4u475 wrote:

I applied the code on 2nd transaction only

So that’s why it didn’t work for you. If you want to use this deal, you have to do two txns of 300+ each and apply the code on both the transactions. Then you will get 5% cashback upto 100 only based on the amount of your second transaction.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
244
3376
54
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

So that’s why it didn’t work for you. If you want to use this deal, you have to do two txns of 300+ each and apply the code on both the transactions. Then you will get 5% cashback upto 100 only based on the amount of your second transaction.

@sanson4u475 @A2Zdeals
No need to apply code on first transaction. This code was applicable last month as well. https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin....

I used it last month by applying code only on the 2nd transaction.

So those who didn’t get it this time may have used it last month. Same card has to be used for both transactions.

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29640
288
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

@sanson4u475 @A2Zdeals
No need to apply code on first transaction. This code was applicable last month as well. https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin....

I used it last month by applying code only on the 2nd transaction.

So those who didn’t get it this time may have used it last month. Same card has to be used for both transactions.

@DealSeeker

on first tran if u try to apply it gives some message which suggests it to use on next tran & agree @1cooldesidd for last time’s tran I too had did same way

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
212
9
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

@DealSeeker

on first tran if u try to apply it gives some message which suggests it to use on next tran & agree @1cooldesidd for last time’s tran I too had did same way

I had mistakenly applied code turn2 last month only for 300 instead of 1000 Rs as thought first transaction would be fetching nothing. I got 30 whereas I should have gone with 1000 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I am referring to last month offer.. Cc: @DealSeeker

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

@DealSeeker

on first tran if u try to apply it gives some message which suggests it to use on next tran & agree @1cooldesidd for last time’s tran I too had did same way

Thanks for the clarification. I just redeemed TURN2 successfully even though it was giving me “this transaction is not eligible” error just a few minutes ago. Here is what I did (do try).

(1) Loaded 300 without any code.
(2) Loaded ~2000 with TURN2, code got applied, and 100 supercash got added.

To summarize, I think TURN2 only works when your previous Mobikwik transaction was also a load money transaction of 300+ (with or w/out any cashback code). BTW, it worked last month because many of us first loaded via SNOW/KHALEESI and then TURN2 in two consecutive transactions. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

CC @sanson4u475 @dhaval0910 @1cooldesidd

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
244
3376
54
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I just redeemed TURN2 successfully even though it was giving me “this transaction is not eligible” error just a few minutes ago. Here is what I did (do try).

(1) Loaded 300 without any code.
(2) Loaded ~2000 with TURN2, code got applied, and 100 supercash got added.

To summarize, I think TURN2 only works when your previous Mobikwik transaction was also a load money transaction of 300+ (with or w/out any cashback code). BTW, it worked last month because many of us first loaded via SNOW/KHALEESI and then TURN2 in two consecutive transactions. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

CC @sanson4u475 @dhaval0910 @1cooldesidd

So its working even if you had used it last month?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

So its working even if you had used it last month?

Last month, I loaded with TURN2 in my primary account. This month, the wallet limit for the primary account has already gotten exhausted so I loaded in the secondary account with the method I mentioned.

Since the wallet limit is over, I can’t test/verify what you are asking. If you can, please verify with the method I mentioned. CC @A2Zdeals

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29640
288
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Last month, I loaded with TURN2 in my primary account. This month, the wallet limit for the primary account has already gotten exhausted so I loaded in the secondary account with the method I mentioned.

Since the wallet limit is over, I can’t test/verify what you are asking. If you can, please verify with the method I mentioned. CC @A2Zdeals

I checked my history
I had loaded 300 without code
Then loaded 1000 with code & had received 100 SuperCash
Did above on 15th July
So mostly it may not work again
Have raised support ticket, let’s see
@1cooldesidd

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
244
3376
54
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I checked my history
I had loaded 300 without code
Then loaded 1000 with code & had received 100 SuperCash
Did above on 15th July
So mostly it may not work again
Have raised support ticket, let’s see
@1cooldesidd

Tweet ticket no. to get faster results. I will try it myself in a short while.

EDiT: Actually if coupon was applied successfully, then you should have gotten SC, else, if ineligible, coupon wouldn’t have been applied.

offTopic: Any coupon/offers for old foodpanda user? Please PM.

Img 7098
Deal Subedar
7
230
1164
6

if TURN2 not working use 2NDTURN

Missing