Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Upcoming - 3000 discount on Huawei Nova 3 using Amex cards

444°
Generous
avgn

Sale starts tomorrow 12 pm

https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=15423...31

FAQs

What is the offer?
Get Flat Rs.3000 Instant Discount on American Express Credit Cards on purchase of a new Huawei Nova 3 smartphone from August 22, 2018 12:00 hours to August 22, 2018 23:59:59 for prime only customers and from August 23, 13:00:00 hours to August 25, 23:59:59 hours for all Amazon customers. The offer is valid on the purchase of one phone per card only.

How can I avail this offer?
Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, please select your saved American Express Credit Card and proceed to pay.

What is the minimum transaction size for the offer?
As long as Rs.20,000 is spent on the card for the purchase, you will be eligible for the offer.

Would I get an Instant Discount if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, even if part payment is made by Amazon pay balance, customer can still avail instant discount provided the amount charged on your Amex card is equal or above Rs 20,000.

What is the maximum discount that I can avail?
This is a Flat Rs.3000 Instant Discount. So, the maximum discount possible per American Express Credit Card across Amazon.in Site and App is Rs.3000. The offer is valid only once per card.

I did not receive the discount. Why?
Please make sure you are using an eligible card, and have Huawei Nova 3 in your cart.

What if I cancel/return the product?
Offer is not applicable if the order is cancelled, or product is returned. Only net amount paid by the cardholder will be refunded.

Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
Net Banking and Card Payment on COD transactions are NOT included in this Offer.

Can I get this offer even with Exchange?
Yes, you can avail this offer even if the transaction involves exchange of an old product.

My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the offer?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment successfully within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment,

Expired
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If anybody want amex card let me know. I have 3 cards.

Link Copied

I have four card , if anyone wants to use pls pm

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I too have 2 cards, if neone needs help with purchase, feel free to pm me. VU for the deal.

Link Copied

+1

replyuser
Click here to reply