Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Great Indian Sale HDFC Offers Terms & Conditions: 10% Off on Min order of Rs.3,000. Max discount Rs.1,500

Amazon Great Indian Sale HDFC Offers Terms & Conditions: 10% Off on Min order of Rs.3,000. Max discount Rs.1,500

639°
17% OFF 15000.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_peali...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/548457/medium/55705261547883636_1.jpg?1547883637

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/548458/medium/55705261547883640_9.?1547883641

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/548459/medium/55705261547883643_4.?1547883644

Offer T&C and FAQs

Click here

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_JanAR...

Frequently Asked Questions
Offer period – 20th January 2019 to 23rd January 2019
For Amazon Prime member – 12:00 noon 19th January, 2019 to January 23, 2019

1. What is the 10% HDFC Offer?
a) 10% instant discount using HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Cards and EMI
b) Minimum purchase amount INR 3,000 (net of exchange discounts)
c) Maximum discount – INR 1,500
d) Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.
e) Check Product page for offer eligibility

2. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both.

3. Are net Banking purchases also included in this Offer?
Net Banking purchases are NOT included in this Offer

4. I purchased an eligible item but still did not get Instant Discount. Why?
For purchases made on Prime Now App, Amazon Global Store, Card payment on COD purchases, customer would get cashback instead of Instant Discount. For such cases, the same offer as mentioned above would apply. The cash back will be credited to the customer’s Bank account/Card statement latest by 23rd April 2019.

5. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, you would get Instant Discount but only on the amount charged on your HDFC Debit or Credit Card. Also, to avail instant discount, your HDFC card should be charged for a minimum amount of INR 3,000. For example, if total purchase amount is INR 8000, and INR 1,000 is paid using Amazon Pay Balance and INR 7,000 is paid using HDFC card, then instant discount would be given on INR 7,000 and not INR 8,000. Similarly, if INR 7,000 is paid using APay balance and INR 1,000 is paid using HDFC card, then customer would not get any discount because the amount paid using HDFC card is less than INR 3,000.

6. Can I place multiple orders and avail instant discount?
Yes, you can avail instant discount on multiple purchases. However, please ensure that purchase amount each time is INR 3,000 or above (net of exchange discount). Also maximum cumulative instant disount/cashback per card is INR 1,500.

7. What if I cancel my purchase?
The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase. However if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility.
Where the customer is eligible for cashback, and the purchase is cancelled/returned, such purchase would no longer be eligible for the cashback.

8. When will I get the cashback?
The cash back will be credited to the customer’s Bank account/Card statement latest by 23rd April 2019. Note: This is NOT Apay cashback.

9. My Amazon.in purchases includes Amazon.in Gift Card(s); will I be eligible for discount under this Offer? Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the discount under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:
a) Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
b) Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges, Bill Payments
c) Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
d) Amazon Pay balance loading
e) Amazon Prime subscription
f) Infant Nutrition products, Baby feeding items
g) Select Samsung phones (see product page for offer eligibility)
h) Godrej Interio products
i) Gold and silver coins
Check Product page for offer eligibility

10. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the discount. For more information on revise payment, click here

HDFC Bank Offer: Terms & Conditions
This “Offer” is provided to you by HDFC Bank Limited (“Bank”), and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) and made available on the website www.ama...in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.

All residents of India holding a valid and current credit or debit card issued by Bank (each a “Card”) are eligible to avail the Offer (the holder of a Card, a “Cardholder”). Corporate or Commercial Cards are not eligible to avail the offer.

The offer is valid from 20th January 2019 to 23rd January 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without liability. For Amazon Prime members, the offer is valid from 12:00 noon January 19, 2019 to January 23, 2019.

Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Duration, makes any purchase from Amazon.in and makes the payment using the Card, will be entitled to receive an instant discount of 10% of the total purchase value for a successful transaction made on Amazon.in, provided the purchase value for such transaction (inclusive of taxes) is equivalent to or exceeds INR 3,000 on a per transaction basis. Check Product page for offer eligibility

Each Cardholder can avail a maximum instant discount of INR 1,500 per Card under this Offer for purchases on Amazon.in using the Card, irrespective of number of purchases.

The purchase of the product(s) will be governed by the terms of sale, including terms of exchange (wherever available), applicable to the sale of the product(s) on Amazon.in. This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of product(s) by the Cardholders under an exchange offer.

For purchases made on Prime Now App, Amazon Global Store, Card payment on COD purchases, customer would get cashback instead of Instant Discount. For such cases, the same offer as mentioned above would apply. Cashback in such cases will be posted on 23rd April 2019.

Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following products:
a) Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and – Non Amazon branded)
b) Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges, Bill Payments
c) Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
d) Amazon Pay balance loading
e) Amazon Prime subscription
f) Infant Nutrition products, Baby feeding items
g) Select Samsung phones (see product page for offer eligibility)
h) Godrej Interio products
i) Gold and silver coins
Check Product page for offer eligibility

The Instant Discount would not be applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the ‘Cash on Delivery’, payment option. In such cases, customer would get cashback provided that: (a) the order(s) is placed by the Cardholders on Amazon.in during the Offer Duration; and (b) the Cardholder, at the time of delivery of the order, makes the payment via a card accepting machine carried by the delivery associate, using the Card. In the event, for any reason, the card accepting machine is not available or is not working, the Cardholders will not be entitled to avail the Offer.

The Offer is also valid on EMI (equated monthly installment) transactions, No Cost EMI transactions and Exchange offers.

In the event the order is returned or cancelled by the Cardholder, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, and subsequently the order / purchase transaction value falls below INR 3,000/-, the order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Cardholder will be deemed withdrawn.

If Instant Discount is availed on any order, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase.

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability and accordingly Bank, and/or Amazon, in no circumstances, shall be liable for non-availability of any of any product.

Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon or the Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers

The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement (if any executed by the Bank)

Delinquent and over-limit credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer

This Offer cannot be availed on: (i) purchase of the ineligible / excluded products mentioned above; or (ii) purchase by Cardholder using any card other than the Card (mentioned above).

The cashback will be credited in the eligible Cardholder’s account by the Bank on 23rd April 2019. Any queries/issues relating to cashback will be entertained by the Bank only till 23rd May 2019. For the avoidance of doubt it is clarified that a Cardholder must address the queries/issues relating to the cashback to the Bank only.

Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.

By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.

All disputes between the Cardholders, Bank will be resolved inter se and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Cardholders and the Bank.

Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.

The Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary

Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

Exchange: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I check if Exchange is available for the product I want to buy?
Exchange is available on select products in the following categories: Smartphones / Mobiles, TV, Laptops, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Tablets and ACs. To check if Exchange is available for a product, update the pin code for your delivery address and look for a “With Exchange” option on the product page of the desired product.

2. How do I check if exchange is available at my location?
To check if Exchange is available at your location, update the pin code of your delivery address and look for a “With Exchange” option on the product page of the relevant product.

3. What should be the condition of my used product that is to be exchanged?
If you are returning a Mobile, Laptop or TV, such Used Product must be in working condition, and the display / screen of the Used Product should be intact, that is without any scratches, cracks, discolouration, spots, lines, dead pixels, or any other damage of any manner. Please remove any scratch-guard, screen-guard, tempered-glass, or other protective covering applied to the screen of the Used Product device.

The used product should not be damaged, broken, or otherwise tampered with. The used product should match the details entered while placing the order (with Exchange) and will be validated by the delivery associate. You must delete all personal data, sign out of your iCloud (iOS) / Google (Android) accounts, and remove any lock code or passwords.

4. The battery of my phone/laptop/tablet is dead and the device only turns on when connected to a charger, will my device be accepted under the exchange program?
We do not accept such devices (if the battery of the device, phone/laptop/tablet, dead and it turns on when connected to a charger) under the exchange offer.

5. Do I need to provide original accessories and packaging for my used product?
It is preferred that you provide your used product with all original accessories and packaging. However, it is not mandatory. You may complete the Exchange process without the original accessories and packaging, provided your used product meets all the other requirements.

6. How do I send my used product to Amazon?
The delivery associate will pick up the used product at the time of delivery of the new product, provided the details and condition of the used product match with the details and conditions entered at the time of placing the order (with Exchange).

7. Can I exchange more than one used products to buy one new one?
No, you can exchange only one used product per new product.

8. I have a used mobile phone, can I exchange it to buy a new product from another category?
Yes, you can exchange a mobile and purchase an eligible product from another category.

9. Can I exchange a different product from the one described by me at the time of placing the order?
No, once the order is placed, you can only exchange the used product that was described at the time of placing the order. The Exchange value is applied based on the details of the used product that were entered by you. If the details entered do not match the used product that is handed over for Exchange at the time of delivery, the order and delivery of the new product will be cancelled.

10. How can I get my used product back?
Once a used product has been picked up from you, we will not be able to return it as it would have already been collected and processed by our third-party buyback partners. In case you have returned your order for a refund, subject to Amazon.in’s return policies, an Amazon Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) equivalent to the Exchange value will be credited to your Amazon.in account. See Exchange Offer – Terms and Conditions. In such a case, the Amazon Gift Card will be credited to your Amazon.in account within 3 days of the date of acceptance of return of your order and the refund amount for the remaining order amount will be refunded to your payment

11. Is there a list of used products that can be exchanged?
The used products accepted under the Exchange program is dependent on the buyback partners and hence the list is dynamic. Please see the “With Exchange” option on the product page of the selected product to see the latest list of used products eligible for exchange.

12. What if I have personal data on my phone/tablet/laptop?
You must delete all the data on your device before handing it over to the delivery associate. Amazon or its affiliates, the seller, the buyback partner, the future buyer or the manufacturer will not be responsible for any data that may be retained on the used product, and you cannot approach any of the above parties for any retrieval or deletion of the data from your used product.

13. How do I find my IMEI number to exchange my mobile phone?
Dial *#06# from the phone that you want to exchange to identify its IMEI number. The IMEI number can also be found inside the battery compartment, in phone settings or on the original packaging of the mobile phone.

14. I see two IMEI numbers on my phone, do I need to provide both for exchange?
No, you need to enter only one of them at the field for the IMEI number.

15. Why do I see a different exchange value at different pin codes?
The exchange offer you receive on Amazon.in and the proposed exchange value is provided by third party buyback partners. The offer may vary depending on the brand and model selected, your delivery location and availability of the offer by the buyback partner at the time of placing the order. While we strive to connect with various buyback partners to provide the best value to customers, the offer you see may vary depending on the above mentioned factors.

Terms & conditions
Any purchases made on Amazon.in under the Exchange Offer will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.This exchange offer (“Offer”) is valid until stocks last or till the Offer expires, whichever is earlier.

2.By agreeing to avail the benefits under the Offer, you hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:

a) you are the sole, absolute and lawful owner and/or user of the product being returned (Used Product);
b) The Used Product along with all accessories, wherever applicable, under the Offer is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any agreement of sale etc.;
c) the details of the Used Product, including its condition, are as stated at the time of availing the Offer; and
d) in the event the Used Product is a mobile, laptop, tablet or television (TV), such Used Product must be in working condition, and the display / screen of the Used Product should be intact, that is without any scratches, cracks, discolouration, spots, lines, dead pixels, or any other damage of any manner. You must remove any scratch-guard, screen-guard, tempered-glass, or other protective covering applied to the screen of the Used Product device.
e) The used product should not be damaged, broken, or otherwise tampered with. The used product should match the details entered while placing the order (with Exchange) and will be validated by the delivery associate. You must delete all personal data, sign out of your iCloud (iOS) / Google (Android) accounts, and remove any lock code or passwords.
f) The battery of the phone/laptop/tablet product proposed to be exchanged must not be dead or non-functional. In other words, the device should turn on and operate even when the charger is disconnected.

3.You further confirm that:
a) all the data in the Used Product (if any and wherever applicable) will be erased before being exchanged under the Offer; and
b) in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due to any reason, Amazon or its affiliates, the seller, the partner, the future buyer, or the manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and you will not approach any of the above parties for any retrieval or deletion of the data.

4.You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Amazon and its affiliates, applicable seller, the buyback partner, and any future purchaser of the Used Product against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and/or sustained by Amazon, its affiliates, applicable seller, the buyback partner or any future purchaser due to:

a) usage of the Used Product by you;
b) data on the Used Product, if any;
c) return of a different product or if the Used Product does not meet the conditions prescribed herein or if the condition of the Used Product is different from the condition specified at the time of availing the Offer; and
d) any breach of these Offer terms and conditions.

5.You understand that the new product delivery and the Used Product pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and you shall keep the Used Product ready to be given for exchange. In the event you refuse to provide the Used Product at the time of delivery of the new product or if it is determined at the time of delivery that the Used Product is different or does not conform to the conditions specified, you agree that the transaction and the Offer availed by you may be cancelled.

6.You hereby give your consent that your personal information that you have provided in connection with this Offer might be processed, transferred and retained by the seller, the buyback partner, and other entities involved in managing and administration of the Offer.

7.In the event the Used Product is a mobile, you acknowledge that checks and diagnostics may need to be performed to check the condition of the Used Product and determine your eligibility to avail additional features under the Offer, such as greater value for the Used Product. Accordingly, if you elect to avail such additional features:
a)You hereby consent and agree to provide access to the Used Product’s features and functionality, including (without limitation) Wi-Fi, location services (GPS), front camera(s), rear camera(s), battery, where applicable;
b)You understand that the results of the checks and diagnostics performed on your Used Product are based on responses received from the Used Product and the operating system of the Used Product;
c)You understand that your eligibility for the additional features of the Offer or a greater value will solely be determined by the results of the checks or diagnostics performed in accordance with the terms, hence such determination cannot be challenged by you, however you are at liberty not to avail the additional features of the Offer should you disagree with the determination; and
d)You understand that no physical checks or diagnostics will be performed in respect of your Used Product.

8.You understand that once the Used Product is sent for exchange under the Offer, under no circumstance can the Used Product be returned back to you. In the event you return the new device purchased under the Offer, the Used Product will not be returned to you.

9.You agree not to bring any claim against Amazon and its affiliates, applicable seller, the buyback partner, and any future purchaser of the Used Product in relation to the adequacy of the value (if any) of the Used Product provided as part of the Offer. In the event you do not agree with the value provided to you for the Used Product, you agree not to avail the Offer.

10.You hereby confirm having understood and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Offer and the Conditions of Use and Sale of Amazon.in.

11.You acknowledge and agree that Amazon shall be neither liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers or the buyback partners in relation to the Offer or its benefits.

12.Products distributed as gifts from state sponsored or NGO funded distribution programs are not accepted for exchange under the Offer.

Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline.
For example, if you buy a Rs.18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000*.

2. Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all major banks (Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citi Bank, SBI, IndusInd, Yes Bank, Kotak, RBL, HSBC, Standard Chartered) and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.

3. Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank will charge GST on the interest component of the EMI.

4. Is No cost EMI available on all products on the site?
No cost EMI is available on wide selection of categories including mobiles, large appliances, laptops and much more. It is applicable on select sellers only. You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page.

5. Can I use my Amazon Pay balance along with the No cost EMI offer?
No, you cannot. Please deselect your Amazon Pay balance to make a payment using the No cost EMI offer.

6. Can I avail the No cost EMI offer along with the Exchange offer?
Yes you can. In that case, your EMI amount will be calculated on the reduced amount (after deducting the Exchange value).

7. Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI*.

8. How will my EMI be charged?
Your EMI provider will take 3-5 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit card billing cycle or payment instructions with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.

*Note: this excludes GST that will be charged by your bank on your interest component of the EMI

For terms & conditions, click here
For details on Bajaj Finserv No cost EMI click here

Expired
11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Eligible for redmi 6A?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hii

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not applicable on gold coins sad

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Don’t worry bro, our dimers will not leave without scrutinising gold category, if by chance for any of the gold coins if any such instant discount is getting applied , surely they will keep posting to us in Dd, we will hope for the best, please tag me if you come across such deals during the above sale,as a fellow gold dimer  stuck_out_tongue smiley @anva

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is buying gold online a good deal ?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Repost

Amazon Great Indian Sale on 20-23 Jan(early start for prime members on 19th Jan. 12PM) : 10% discount via HDFC Debit/Credit Cards & EMI

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...y4

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need hdfc card for order on Amazon. Plz help

replyuser
Click here to reply