Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies

Upcoming Deal Get 10% Off on Woohoo - Mobile App Gift Card

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
296
30

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B013346RZQ/ref=...

design-name: Woohoo
This Gift Card is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.The card cannot be revalidated after the expiry.
This Gift Card is redeemable for all products in Woohoo App only.
This Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other Woohoo Gift Card/e-gift Card.
This Gift Card cannot be purchased using credit/debit cards issued outside India and through Amazon Gift Cards.
Gift Cards bought at Amazon.in cannot be returned/refunded.

11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
1
Deal Lieutenant
0
103
3850
38

Can amazon GC be used to purchase it?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,451
6970
66
@Rock Chap wrote:

Can amazon GC be used to purchase it?


yes. but it takes 4 – 5 days for delivery of woohoo card

Sorry. it cant be bought using amazon GC. I read it incorrectly.

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
158
1334
13
@ssarvesh wrote:

@Rock Chap wrote:

Can amazon GC be used to purchase it?


yes. but it takes 4 – 5 days for delivery of woohoo card


phsical voucher can be bought using gc? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif did not know

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,451
6970
66
@ravi28142 wrote:

@ssarvesh wrote:

@Rock Chap wrote:

Can amazon GC be used to purchase it?


yes. but it takes 4 – 5 days for delivery of woohoo card


phsical voucher can be bought using gc? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif did not know

no. we cant use that mode of payment for purchasing woohoo gv

Cf5176bf48
Deal Cadet
0
57
170
4

Can it be combined with referal

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
158
1334
13
@ssarvesh wrote:

@ravi28142 wrote:

@ssarvesh wrote:

@Rock Chap wrote:

Can amazon GC be used to purchase it?


yes. but it takes 4 – 5 days for delivery of woohoo card


phsical voucher can be bought using gc? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif did not know

no. we cant use that mode of payment for purchasing woohoo gv


too bad. you made be happy for some time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
153
1990
16

just hope its not a false alarm like last time

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3110
60

when that 10% off is given?

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30762
272
@amit74 wrote:

Can it be combined with referal


no

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
23
87
4434
54
@panchabhut wrote:

just hope its not a false alarm like last time


I don’t see it in app right now..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
93
244
3

Guys, do anyone know if 21-23 jan 15%cashback will be valid for Woohoo Gift Cards too?

Missing