[upcoming] Flipkart Games Carnival + Convert Ge...

[upcoming] Flipkart Games Carnival + Convert Gemsto Supercoins @ 10 Jan

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
444
1365
13
[upcoming] Flipkart Games Carnival + Convert Gemsto Supercoins @ 10 Jan
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/ga...ne
Flipkart Games Carnival + Convert 10000 Gems to 50 supercoins.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601679/original/Screenshot_20200109-103851_1.png?1578546861https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601680/original/Screenshot_20200109-103902_1.png?1578546876


Expired 17 days
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
170
2

How many days it will take to get 10k gems

Img 20161225 084514 924
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

7

Cropped7462622464533374553
Deal Cadet
466
279
3
prprabhat1273 wrote:

How many days it will take to get 10k gems

About 20-25 Days

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

minimum 15 days

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0

idiot flipkart doesnt even know today is 10th January… wonder how they manage to deliver anything.
The silly thing says available on 10th jan but nothing works nothing happens.. CANT CONVERT GEMS TO SUPERCOINS…anyone else with the same issue?

Missing
Deal Newbie
84
87
0
prprabhat1273 wrote:

How many days it will take to get 10k gems

It Depends
Minimum 15 days if no gems earning game is missed.
Maximum it’s upto you can take a year also to earn

Missing
Deal Newbie
84
87
0
bsnt wrote:

idiot flipkart doesnt even know today is 10th January… wonder how they manage to deliver anything.
The silly thing says available on 10th jan but nothing works nothing happens.. CANT CONVERT GEMS TO SUPERCOINS…anyone else with the same issue?

Wait, it will get activated in a hour or two and stay active for the next 24 hours. Don’t lose out, you will have 24 hours to convert gems to supercoins

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0

This flipkart is better described as FLOPKART.

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9

5000 vala kab ayega

Cropped17799617
Deal Lieutenant
3,214
3679
57
prprabhat1273 wrote:

How many days it will take to get 10k gems

A month maybe

Cropped17799617
Deal Lieutenant
3,214
3679
57
kapil34 wrote:

5000 vala kab ayega

Nahi ata ab.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0
Expand
kishor.shahri wrote:

Wait, it will get activated in a hour or two and stay active for the next 24 hours. Don’t lose out, you will have 24 hours to convert gems to supercoins

thanks bro.. will keep checking. not yet activated.. flipkart needs to buy a calendar watch from Amazon.

Missing