Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
For Prime members | Amazon Fire TV Stick - Get Rs 499 back

For Prime members | Amazon Fire TV Stick - Get Rs 499 back

438°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01E...2S
Amazon Prime Video offer on Fire TV stick for Prime Members Terms and Conditions
These limited period promotional offers (as described in Section 5 below, individually referred to as “Offer 1”,“Offer 2” and “Offer 3” and collectively referred to as the “Offers”) are provided and made available on (a) www.ama...in website and its corresponding mobile application/site (collectively, Amazon.in”); and (b) select offline stores in India by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale to which you agree by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offers only.
You may only avail these Offers if you are: (a) located in India; (b) have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; and © have a billing address in India.
These Offers are valid for a period commencing from 20th September 2017 till 24th Spetember 2017 (“Offer Period”) or until stocks of the products (as defined below) are available for purchase on Amazon.in, whichever is earlier, unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
Subject to these Offer Terms, in order to avail the Offer 1, Offer 2 or Offer 3, during the Offer Period, a person who purchases (“Purchaser”) an Amazon Fire TV Stick worth INR 3,999 (“Product”) will be entitled to receive benefits as set forth below:
(i) Offer 1 – if the Purchaser is an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product on Amazon.in, such Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance for the amount paid for availing the Amazon Prime membership i.e. INR 499/- within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Product on Amazon.in; as the case may be (such benefit hereinafter referred to as “Benefit 1”); or

(ii) Offer 2 – if the Purchaser is not an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product on Amazon.in, such Purchaser shall have 21 days to buy an Amazon Prime membership commencing from the date of purchase of the Product on Amazon.in. , the Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance for the amount of the Amazon Prime membership i.e. INR 499 within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Amazon Prime membership(such benefit hereinafter referred to as “Benefit 2”); or

(ii) Offer 3 –

(a) if the Purchaser is an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product from the select offline stores in India, such Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance for the amount paid for availing the Amazon Prime membership i.e. INR 499/- within a period of 30 days from the date of registering the Product (such benefit hereinafter referred to as “Benefit 3”).

(b) if the Purchaser is not an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product from select offline stores in India, such Purchaser shall have 21 days to buy an Amazon Prime membership commencing from the date of registering the Product on Amazon.in, the Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance for the amount of Amazon Prime membership i.e. INR 499 within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of Amazon Prime Membership (such benefit hereinafter referred to as “Benefit 4”).

Benefit 1, Benefit 2, Benefit 3 and Benefit 4 are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Benefit(s)”

Amazon Pay Balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards in a customer’s Amazon.in account. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions available here.
The Offer will not be available on any other product listed on Amazon.in other than the Products (Amazon Fire TV Stick in this case). Notwithstanding anything contained herein, this Offer will not be available on Product(s) which are returned or refunded by the Purchaser or if the order for such Product(s) is cancelled by the Purchaser(s) or the seller.
This Offer can only be availed once during the Offer Period.
In the event any Purchaser(s) fail to meet any of the above stated eligibility criteria or any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the Benefit(s) under this Offer.
Any queries in relation to the Offer including the Benefit(s) should be addressed directly to Amazon.in Customer Support.
The Offers will not be applicable if the Purchaser returns and/ or exchanges a Product and in such a case participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn.
Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of these Offer Terms at any time without any prior notice.
By participating in this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms and expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.

Expired
24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

they gave 1000 off hope they provide that deal again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Generous Generous
Link Copied

LIVE

Generous Generous
Link Copied

LIVE

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Last time the deal was 2499. I’m sure that’s not coming again.

So, I’ve ordered it.

Just to confirm: I paid 3499 and I’ll get 499 as I’m already a prime customer?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Last time I bought it @ 2350 including

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this time 2750
3500 – 499 – 350= 2750

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

-350? How?

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bought it.

Link Copied

Live, 8% claimed, hurry and grab yours!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone want it I’m prime customer

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Get extra Rs.400 cashback:

Load Rs.2000 in amazon >> Get Rs.200 cashback
Use Amazon balance to purchase this product >> Get Rs.200 cashback https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://www.amazon.in/gp/promotions/details/pop...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But are we getting gaana 6 month and Eros 3 month subscription that we were getting without sale?? Plus airtel and you broadband offers?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Deal All

I’ve contacted Amazon Customer Care and please note that

On Amazon Fire Stick we only are receiving 499 Cashback as Amazon pay.
HDFC 10% cashback is not available on Firestick.
It is written under their terms and condition. ;(

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But are we getting gaana 6 month and Eros 3 month subscription that we were getting without sale?? Plus airtel and you broadband offers?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one got 499 CASHBACK?

Link Copied

Not yet. The order date or delivery date is 23 Sep so I believe 3 more days for the cashback.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Got the ₹499 cashback today.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same here

replyuser
Click here to reply