(Live Now) Grofers Free Umbrella Offer - Free u...

(Live Now) Grofers Free Umbrella Offer - Free umbrella on every order at Grofers | 15th - 18th June - (Min purchase Rs 1500 - club with any of mid month sale, rbl bank, paytm cb offers)

756°
Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286
(Live Now) Grofers Free Umbrella Offer - Free umbrella on every order at Grofers | 15th - 18th June - (Min purchase Rs 1500 - club with any of mid month sale, rbl bank, paytm cb offers)
Deal Expired

Free umbrella with every order at Grofers from 15th June to 18th June as part of mid-month sale.

www.grofe...om

Validity – For every order between 15th June to 18th June.

T&C  – Awaited (most likely it will be Rs 500 or Rs 1000 as min order criteria but there will be lot of mid month sale offers to combine with like paytm cb, SBC members offer, some bank offers also (possibly HDFC).

Deal Wiki

Min purchase – Rs 1500
You can club with various mid month sale offers, or SBC specific code offers or even RBL Bank friday offer and last but not least with paytm cashback offer also (but there min purchase is Rs 2000)

43 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64

Oh, that hopeless chhattri… evil

Download
Deal Newbie
1
73
89
2
vijkap201 wrote:

Oh, that hopeless chhattri… evil

Is it very bad in quality?

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286
vijkap201 wrote:

Oh, that hopeless chhattri… evil

scream. Its not at all bad quality, its quite big and useful. Only thing as a put off is, its Orange in colour and has Grofers labelled on it in big letters
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:
scream. Its not at all bad quality, its quite big and useful. Only thing as a put off is, its Orange in colour and has Grofers labelled on it in big letters

And even maid refuses to take… sad … 3 lying idle somewhere at home… evil

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
Deal Lieutenant
3
350
5074
58

Every order?

Even at order of rs 10?

Need a umbrella….

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

16 umbrella from 2015 loot still useful for me

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
taujipanipat93 wrote:

Every order?

Even at order of rs 10?

Need a umbrella….

An order can never be less than 30, I’m afraid… sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

Minimum order

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
Deal Lieutenant
3
350
5074
58
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

An order can never be less than 30, I’m afraid… sad

It work on order of 30?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
Expand
taujipanipat93 wrote:

It work on order of 30?

Grofers mercy, but shipping itself is 30 in most cities… sad

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286

Guys, read my updated thread. I dnt think it will be less than 500. Those days are gone when we used to get umbrella for Rs 100 or 200 order also

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

And even maid refuses to take… sad … 3 lying idle somewhere at home… evil

Hmm, seems more like ur maid problem than the umbrella. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue
#jk bro.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
392
3815
58

instead of keeping this stuff you can always donate to needy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Hmm, seems more like ur maid problem than the umbrella. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue
#jk bro.

Oye, maid ko koi kuchh nahi kahega… wink toungueout
.
T: Don’t dare say anything about maid… wink toungueout

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Oye, maid ko koi kuchh nahi kahega… wink toungueout
.
T: Don’t dare say anything about maid… wink toungueout

Sorry sorry. Kahaani har ghar ki. Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki.
Trans – Same story every house. Dnt say anything to/abt maid. smiley

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
84
4898
94
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

And even maid refuses to take… sad … 3 lying idle somewhere at home… evil

she must be expecting 1000 worth umbrella

laughing
Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,252
15282
70
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Sorry sorry. Kahaani har ghar ki. Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki.
Trans – Same story every house. Dnt say anything to/abt maid. smiley

lol
Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,252
15282
70
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Oye, maid ko koi kuchh nahi kahega… wink toungueout
.
T: Don’t dare say anything about maid… wink toungueout

stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
Baadshah
Deal Subedar
5
281
1848
45

will that be order date or delivery date

if i order today for delivery on 15-18 is better or order during offer period.

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286
baadshah wrote:

will that be order date or delivery date

if i order today for delivery on 15-18 is better or order during offer period.

Better to order during offer period if getting umbrella is one of ur needs.
Else today axis offer is better than any discount or umbrella deal

Cool gif walking man %281%29
Deal Newbie
0
61
20
0

Why do they give offers on hdfc axis bank etc. …
Isn’t cash worth

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
694
54
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Better to order during offer period if getting umbrella is one of ur needs.
Else today axis offer is better than any discount or umbrella deal

Oh i placed an order just now with delivery tomorrow. Lets see if they give umbrella, fingers crossed smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
78
142
0
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

Oh i placed an order just now with delivery tomorrow. Lets see if they give umbrella, fingers crossed smile

you have the option to cancel the order if it is not packed and re order the same list of products again today.

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
5
281
1848
45

any code to be applied, i dont see this offer in bangalore

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
30
0

There is no offer on the website
No mention of free umbrella anywhere on grofers

Cool gif walking man %281%29
Deal Newbie
0
61
20
0

Chatri kha hai.
They dropped the idea of umbrella

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286
Common-man wrote:

Chatri kha hai.
They dropped the idea of umbrella

Yes, offer is now not visible on their app. Strange… Looks like Grofers didn’t get the desired no of umbrellas looking at their order book starting today. lol

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
78
142
0
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Yes, offer is now not visible on their app. Strange… Looks like Grofers didn’t get the desired no of umbrellas looking at their order book starting today. lol

Yes not appearing, should display sometime in the day.

BTW below is the terms of the offer which I received from Grofers chat executive.

TnC of umbrella offer-

Minimum order: 1500
Umbrella provided 1
Offer date: 15 to 18 June 2018

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
Common-man wrote:

Chatri kha hai.
They dropped the idea of umbrella

Missing