Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
iPhone XR for Rs 39999 + SBI 10% off

iPhone XR for Rs 39999 + SBI 10% off

2581°
20% OFF 49990.0
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/Apple-iPhone-XR-64GB-Blac...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587537/medium/image__02.png?1569633833
10% extra off upto 2000 via SBI cards

Expired
196 Comments  |  
90 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Proof?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lets see, best deal if it’s 39999

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can’t see this in amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU – if iphone XR is at this price – who will buy OP, Mi and others, super deal

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

4 of my friends are buying today

View 31 more replies
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

What’s the Source of this offer as this is still not updated in Amazon ??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Confirmed, mentioned in today’s newspaper

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Those asking for proof. A screenshot of Amazon ad on NDTV that I captured just now.

https://imgur.com/J...dN

PS: how to share images inline in posts? I used to use tinypic before but it’s no longer functional.

Link Copied

App works seamlessly

View 1 more reply
Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Vu , nice offer

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

We can club it with ICICI amazon pay card offer to get Rs. 1000 instant discount + Rs. 2000 Amazon pay cash back. Effective price of Rs. 37000.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How 1000 instant discount?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU, super price for XR. Awesome phone at this price if it comes!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s confirmed at amazon site / app itself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Updated on amazon also check the mobile deals section they have revealed the price.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am buying this one.. confused if I should use SBI card or through hdfc bank via smart buy. I have infinia so I will get 33% rewards points. 🤩🤩

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So will cost you only 26k flushed?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any idea how much will be price on Flipkart, they have mentioned lowest but haven’t revealed the price. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587554/original/Screenshot_20190928-095507.jpg?1569644744

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Waiting for the same.. there will be extra 5 % on axis flipkart cc
Hope as competitive price to be same and less than that is welcome

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Today few of my known also buying this.

Link Copied

If it comes at same price of Flipkart, then price may be 36k, as flipkart has offer of 4k dicount on 40k shopping

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Really tempting offer. But…. I will refrain from buying.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Battery is shit in most iphone. My only complain.

Link Copied

iphone xr battery is just awesome

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any guru can list some points to help me decide between :-

1. Asus Rog 2
2. iPhone XR
3. Op7T

My main areas of concern – Performance, Durability , Ease of use with 3rd party accessories, Battery .

Camera it’s ok if decent .

Plz help

Edit -  Notch is the biggest flop design invention, hate it triumph

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Firstly all the phones you mentioned are powerful enough for almost everything you want.

Asus ROG 2 has best battery . It has 6000 mAh battery. You can never drain it in 1 day stuck_out_tongue
It has 120 Hz OLED display.
SD 855+ processor , similar to OP 7t.

OP7t has better and smooth UI .
It has 90Hz OLED display.
You get super fast warp charger. IN just 25 mins you get almost half of the battery filled.

Iphone XR
If you want an iphone stuck_out_tongue you have no other option than to get this.
The display has lesser resolution , but the colors on its LCD are amazing(according to reviewers)
Also , you can get updates for around 5 years.
Face ID is more secure. (But i dont know why would a common want that much security).
If you want to get into apple eco system like apple macbook , apple watch then iphone XR is perfect choice.

You said camera is good enough for you if its atleast decent. So all these 3 should be OK for you .

But I think 3rd party accessories like cases and screen guards might be less available for Asus ROG 2 . Rest 2 you should be fine.

FINALLY

Performance you will not notice any difference between the 3.

Battery is best in Asus ROG 2.
Charging is best in OP 7t.

3rd party accessories like cases , screen gurads will be good for OP7t(once it comes out) and Iphone xr.
But accessories like chargers , charging cables should be available for cheaper for asus and op7t because of USB C.

By durability if you mean , can use for long time then Apple should be better in my opiion due to major updates coming for many many years. Followed by OP7t due to good internals and good Oxygen OS skin too without any bloatware.

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

what will be the best way to buy iphone xr? with sbi? or amazon pay icici? What about no cost emi?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If some one is buying on Amazon, buy using SBI using yono app.. you will get 5 percent extra so net price will be 36. Better than Amazon pay ICICI card

Link Copied

xr excluded

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Listed on amazon now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

When I click and go inside the link, it’s shown as 49,900 Rs.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@ChottaBheem

1. Yes, you need any AirPlay supported device to cast iPhone directly (not just Apple TV). On the flip side, chromecast support is just like on Android.
2. OTG support is limited to photos, videos and few file transfers.
3. Depends. Not clean on which functions you are referring to. Anything in specific?
4. Nope, the notch isn’t that bad. There is a reason notch exists on iPhones and that’s Face ID. Yes, I do understand that Android phones have face unlock too but it isn’t even close to being compared to Face ID when it comes to integration with OS and being secure. Only phones that I know that are having equally secure system implemented are LG G7 (or G8?) and Huawei Mate 20 I guess. But sadly Android OS doesn’t support using Face ID for secure apps such as banking apps, it’s more of a fancy system that can be easily tricked.
On iOS FaceID can be integrated to autofill data including userID/password on any website and secure apps such as banking apps too.
Imagine this use case. You just use your phone held in hand normally and open ICICI banking app, FaceID automatically detects your face and logs you into the app without any intervention of yours. Any SMS/email that you receive will have the content covered on lock screen, all you have to do is pick up your phone and look at it normally for FaceID to detect your face and show contents of SMS/emails etc and then hide it again once you place it aside. This is to ensure only you can look at the contents.
There are many such advantages of FaceID that can be appreciated once you use the phone.
5. Yes, it’s for 64gb variant. 128gb might not have equally good deal by taking 10k off the selling price.
6. X is better only by screen and SS band (which is a personal choice again as aluminium isn’t bad either). Else Xr is better in almost every other way. Xr supports dual sim as well which is quite essential for Indian users (though it’s eSim + physical sim combo. In eSim you can only use either Jio prepaid/postpaid or Airtel postpaid)

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Those who are comparing iphones with android phones, please do not buy iPhones.. they will get dissatisfied in few days and just start ranting.

If you are well aware of the benefits of iPhones, then iPhone XR will be a very good buy at this price range specially. It will have iOS updates for at least next 3-4 years if not more.
Do not compare specs please. At this price range there’s very little to lose, if you do not like after 1 month, you can always sell it on OLX at the buying price probably smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

purchased one. Any insurance add on available?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bought the 128gb for 44999.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I want to buy Iphone XR. Price on Amazon is really tempting. Any idea on the yet to be revealed price on the Flipkart. Will it be lower than this. And also am confused between SBI offer and Amazon Card offer. which is better. Please help me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not an Apple fanboy, but this is amazing value for money! I can’t buy a new phone every month, so skipping. cry

replyuser
Click here to reply