Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
iPhone XR for Rs 39999 + SBI 10% off

iPhone XR for Rs 39999 + SBI 10% off

2581°
20% OFF 49990.0
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/Apple-iPhone-XR-64GB-Blac...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587537/medium/image__02.png?1569633833
10% extra off upto 2000 via SBI cards

Expired
196 Comments  |  
90 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Price increased by Rs. 3000 in iphone xr

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Has Anyone’s IPhone XR shipped? I ordered at 12:05 pm yesterday and it’s still not shipped. 😩. However the accessories I ordered for the phone last night have already shipped.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mine shipped

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

There is a clear arbitrage opportunity for people having infinia card/diners black if they immediately sell it on cashify. It was more so yesterday with lower prices

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How?

View 2 more replies
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

WHY PRICE INCREASED sob sob

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That price was only for Prime members I believe, before sale kicked off for everyone.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Booked one

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have ordered one but due to change of mind thinking to cancel it. If anyone needs PM me. no additional charges

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I wanted to wait for offer reveal on Flipkart for iPhone Xr and then decide if I have to accept Amazon package or not but sadly they delivered it at home at 07:30 AM itself. They reached my home without even giving a call to ask for directions.

Most times they delay the delivery and deliver it late evening but when I wanted the delivery to be delayed they delivered it super early. #facepalm

I hope Flipkart doesn’t have a crazy good offer that would disappoint me for spending more on Amazon toungueout

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Oh! but flipkart offer is better than amazon now.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Out of stock already on Flipkart at 40k price

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Now that the Flipkart stock was gone in a few seconds, the ones who bought from Amazon for effectively Rs.36000 on the first day a.k.a. Prime-exclusive sale (Rs.40000 – 2000 discount, – 2000 CB) are the lucky ones! (Unless you managed to snatch one during the first few seconds of the sale).

Is there a sudden surge in demand for a nearly Rs.40K phone that people bought it in a few seconds without a second thought or is it really a case of very little stock? I guess it is the latter.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s usual flipkar shoddy tactics. I brought one at night but rethink about it. Is this phone really worth?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

perfect compare, agree bro, only if they priced it like volkswagen, earlier that was the case, with 7 series they blew off the lid, op7 pro at around 32k would be great, op7t 28k and op7 24k, but they have priced pro in the bmw league, thats the point. else phones are good specced with great OS. at the 32k for pro i too would have purchased volkswagen smile and given hyundai marutis a miss.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

When it will come back below 40k

replyuser
Click here to reply