Featured
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Live - Flat 20% off on Westside, Quiksilver, Charles and Keith @ UseMYVoucher

57°
800
20% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
suspended
2
1773
16
Live - Flat 20% off on Westside, Quiksilver, Charles and Keith @ UseMYVoucher
Deal Expired

Flat 20% off on Westside, Quiksilver, Charles and Keith at UseMyVoucher

Promo code – EXCLUSIVE20

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=u...
Web link :- http://usemyvouch...n/
TnC

1. The online sale is open and valid for all the registered and new customers/participants of UseMyVoucher Mobile App; it is purely on First come first service. Offer valid till stock lasts.
2. This is only App sale, which shall take place only on UseMyVoucher mobile App, till 6th April midnight or till stocks last.
3. The sale offers Flat 20% off only, on Westside, Quiksilver, Charles and Keith voucher at the time of checkout on UMV – UseMyVoucher Application.
4. Maximum discount upto Rs.1000.
5. Vouchers valid for Minimum 180 days.

6. Vouchers valid Pan India.

7. No minimum and maximum limit is needed while ordering to avail the offer however Cash on delivery feature is valid only on order value upto INR 50000/- for larger transactions a customer can use online payment option via PayU.
8. No shipping cost would be charged. Actual delivery of vouchers/cards will be within a week from the time of placing the order.
9. “Prices” for gift vouchers/cards and service described on UMV Mobile App shall be final. All prices are in Indian rupees (INR).

Deal Wiki

(Live) – Flat 20% off on Westside, Quiksilver, Charles and Keith @ UseMYVoucher

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to UseMyVoucher.
  2. Apply coupon code EXCLUSIVE20
  3. Get Flat 20% off on Westside, Quiksilver, Charles and Keith

TnC

1. The online sale is open and valid for all the registered and new customers/participants of UseMyVoucher Mobile App; it is purely on First come first service. Offer valid till stock lasts.
2. This is only App sale, which shall take place only on UseMyVoucher mobile App, till 6th April midnight or till stocks last.
3. The sale offers Flat 20% off only, on Westside, Quiksilver, Charles and Keith voucher at the time of checkout on UMV – UseMyVoucher Application.
4. Maximum discount upto Rs.1000.
5. Vouchers valid for Minimum 180 days.

6. Vouchers valid Pan India.

7. No minimum and maximum limit is needed while ordering to avail the offer however Cash on delivery feature is valid only on order value upto INR 50000/- for larger transactions a customer can use online payment option via PayU.
8. No shipping cost would be charged. Actual delivery of vouchers/cards will be within a week from the time of placing the order.
9. “Prices” for gift vouchers/cards and service described on UMV Mobile App shall be final. All prices are in Indian rupees (INR).

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Shopaholic2
(Official Rep UseMyVoucher)
52
222
3

We are live people.
In the coming weeks we might be starting a few games on social media if you win you grab some free goodies.

Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
50
242
7
@alfiyaaf wrote:

We are live people.
In the coming weeks we might be starting a few games on social media if you win you grab some free goodies.


Please come with some Interesting Vouchers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shopaholic2
(Official Rep UseMyVoucher)
52
222
3
@karan dhingra wrote:

@alfiyaaf wrote:

We are live people.
In the coming weeks we might be starting a few games on social media if you win you grab some free goodies.


Please come with some Interesting Vouchers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Luxury brands are exhilarating and intriguing.
Interesting brands are running thru out the month, have a look.
Here is a list Removed

Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
50
242
7
@alfiyaaf wrote:

@karan dhingra wrote:

@alfiyaaf wrote:

We are live people.
In the coming weeks we might be starting a few games on social media if you win you grab some free goodies.


Please come with some Interesting Vouchers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Luxury brands are exhilarating and intriguing.
Interesting brands are running thru out the month, have a look.
Here is a list Removed


Waiting for Big Bazaar at 20-25% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shopaholic2
(Official Rep UseMyVoucher)
52
222
3
@karan dhingra wrote:

@alfiyaaf wrote:

@karan dhingra wrote:

@alfiyaaf wrote:

We are live people.
In the coming weeks we might be starting a few games on social media if you win you grab some free goodies.


Please come with some Interesting Vouchers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Luxury brands are exhilarating and intriguing.
Interesting brands are running thru out the month, have a look.
Here is a list Removed


Waiting for Big Bazaar at 20-25% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Let’s see when your wait ends https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shopaholic2
(Official Rep UseMyVoucher)
52
222
3

The offer has expired.

Missing