Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Makemytrip - Up to INR 25,000 off on Domestic and International Flights and Hotels for Bank Of Baroda credit card holders

Makemytrip - Up to INR 25,000 off on Domestic and International Flights and Hotels for Bank Of Baroda credit card holders

145°
25% OFF 100000.0
Analyst
Black_Knight

Up to INR 25,000 off* on Domestic and International Flights and Hotels for Bank Of Baroda credit card holders

www.makemytr...om

Offer Link – https://www.makemytrip.com/promos/bob-offers-04...

DOMESTIC FLIGHTS – 15% instant discount up to INR 1,500 instant discount
DOMESTIC HOTELS – Flat 35% instant discount up to INR 10,000 (Min trxn value – Rs 2000)
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS – 10% instant discount up to INR 7,500 (Min trxn value – Rs 10000)
INTERNATIONAL HOTELS – Flat 25% instant discount up to INR 25,000

Booking Channels – Website, mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only

Promo Code – MMTBOB

Validity – From 4th July 2019 to 6th July 2019

The customer will receive instant discount as per the details mentioned in the table above
For Domestic and International Flights, discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
Instant discount on Domestic and International Hotels is calculated on the base price (price excluding taxes)

Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card, pay directly at hotel, net banking payments
Domestic Flights Offer is not applicable on payments made via the Book Now Pay Later mode
Offer is not valid on “Multi-City Domestic Flights” made through the “Multi-City” tab on MakeMyTrip website
This offer is valid on select hotels. Not valid on Chain Hotels, including but not limited to: Taj, Trident, Oberoi, The Leela, Lalit Group, Hyatt, Hilton, ITC, Accor Hotels, Formule 1, Marriott, Sterling, Starwood, IHG, Fortune, The Park, Carlson, Mango etc.
Hotel Bookings where “Book now Pay Later” option is selected, and INR 1 has been paid for reservation, will not be eligible for the instant discount offer

Expired
9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Ping OP or me for BOB card help smile

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Ping only @A2Zdeals bro for BOB card help. I have already destroyed this card by cutting into multiple pieces and returning back to head office.
But………They haven’t closed my account yet. So need to follow-up with them.

btw, @A2Zdeals bro – welcome to flight bookers club. laughing

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

if @A2Zdeals is booking for free, I’m ready to fly… stuck_out_tongue laughing

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Sure bro
Booked Jet flights for free
Now Fly Free as per your convenience

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I will provide extra 1% cashback on using my mmt account. All other is yours you just have to book using my Login. I will provide 1% cashback on completion of stay/ flight journey
If you require i can help you with my cards. But this is not pre condition for 1% cashback

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

and 1 more. Avoid these messages.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Offer is Live from today

replyuser
Click here to reply