- Get 50% cashback when you pay with Paytm Wallet
- No minimum transaction amount is required
Maximumcashback Rs. 5 (Minimum)
- Valid for all transactions per user
- Cash back will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- In Partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back
- In case of any disputes the customer needs to get in touch with the merchant/brand
- RBI mandates that upto Rs. 10,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier, we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile)Conditions for Validity
- The offer is valid from 17th Nov – 30th Nov, 2016 or until stocks last before the valid date
- In Food, Entertainment and Services
- Expired 7 months
50% cashback with a minimum cashback of Rs.5. CC @Magus
So is it Lottery ??
That is only Min.
Try out u may get 50% As well
If anyone Place a Order
Plz share how much CB u have Received !
Not really lottery as everyone would get minimum of Rs.5. But the actual cashback would vary for each transaction. This “upto x percentage” concept was introduced by some marketing a$$wipe at Paytm a few months ago.
May be he worked for Mobidick before joining Paytm.
Or was he intentionally sent to Paytm by Mobidick itself?
EDIT: It doesn’t matter to me anyway. No Foodpanda here. Suggested just to try my luck.