Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
V-Guard VWI 400 Voltage Stabilizer For 1.5 Ton AC, Voltage: 130-300 V

V-Guard VWI 400 Voltage Stabilizer For 1.5 Ton AC, Voltage: 130-300 V

365°
36% OFF 5999.0
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have made 6 orders total worth 40K items order so I am can confidently write some thing about moglix.
This is how moglix operate

1> They offer higher discounts to attract customers.

2> After customer orders product they immediately confirm the orders.

3> Then begins hunt for the cheapest refurbished damaged or faulty product available in the market.

4> If not found after 20days they will ask you to take refund.

5> Once the cheap product is found they ask the seller to ship the product without any quality check.

6> its takes aweful amount of time to ship the order since they are keep trying for lower priced damaged product

7> Once you receive the product if you take the gambit and keep the item just to found out the some of the features or a minor damage or the product was already refurbished.

8> after 7days if you dont raise the refund congrats to you you have been a biggest BHAKRA.

9> even if you raise for refund it takes another 15 or more days to refund your money this is you keep asking for refund and track them.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@nigel @bumblefoot
@nofpd
Bad reviews of paid advertising.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I was about to get trapped in above deal and was about to place order of 2-3 stablizers.
I was also amazed to see the heavy discounts offerred, as not even a dealer can offer this discount.
These are definitely refurbished products, theats why they are able to give high discounts.
What would be warranty is such refurbished cases…like vguard provides 3-5 years onsite warranty ??

BTW owners are based out of singapore and have opened a custcare center in noida. rest they have partner netwrok where they must be searching for cheap/refurbished items after receiving an order https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anybody else has feedback on Moglix? Heavy discount insisting me to buy some products https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply