Paytm (Valid For All) Get ₹10/- Cashback Daily ...

Paytm (Valid For All) Get ₹10/- Cashback Daily Till 27th July

15
40% OFF 25.0
Paytm logo
Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
2
156
798
4

New offer from today! Get Rs.10 ASSURED CASHBACK daily when you Send Money 25 times a day to anyone. Offer till 27th July. Click: http://pay...om T&C

Source: SMS

P.S.: ₹20/- assured cashback on sending ₹20/- was another/old offer. This is a new one of ₹10/- assured cashback on sending ₹25/-. Got SMS today only.

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267

it’s 20 assured. And by the way, have you got any reward from Funtango??

Oni
Deal Subedar
6
2,407
1712
58
@Plato wrote:

it’s 20 assured. And by the way, have you got any reward from Funtango??


And by the way, have you got any reward from Funtango??
Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
2
156
798
4
@Plato wrote:

it’s 20 assured. And by the way, have you got any reward from Funtango??


₹20/- assured cashback on sending ₹20/- was another/old offer. This is a new one of ₹10/- assured cashback on sending ₹25/-. Got SMS today only.

For your funtango query please visit: http://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fre... cc @bharanidharanspm235

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267
@Ghamchaadarh wrote:

@Plato wrote:

it’s 20 assured. And by the way, have you got any reward from Funtango??


₹20/- assured cashback on sending ₹20/- was another/old offer. This is a new one of ₹10/- assured cashback on sending ₹25/-. Got SMS today only.

For your funtango query please visit: http://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fre... cc @bharanidharanspm235


Two days back, I saw you on Funtango Charts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif but I am not getting any more balance now. Coupons also finished. App hangs and time stops and it says I am cheating. Got Amazon, Paytm earlier but nothing now. So, uninstalled. Regarding Paytm, I have got sms previously for Max 10 per day, this week for 20 Rs max, but I got nothing after transfer.
Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59

This paytm transfer thing is not applicable for everyone.. only for the ones who got the message..

i have got msg two days back “get 20 for transferring 20 times a day”.. i have transferred and got 20 as promised..
today got msg “get 10 for transferring 25 times a day”.. have did that.. hope i will get 10 tomorrow…

let me know if anyone got cb for the accounts which did not get any msg related to offer..

Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
2
156
798
4
@Plato wrote:

@Ghamchaadarh wrote:

@Plato wrote:

it’s 20 assured. And by the way, have you got any reward from Funtango??


₹20/- assured cashback on sending ₹20/- was another/old offer. This is a new one of ₹10/- assured cashback on sending ₹25/-. Got SMS today only.

For your funtango query please visit: http://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fre... cc @bharanidharanspm235


Two days back, I saw you on Funtango Charts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif but I am not getting any more balance now. Coupons also finished. App hangs and time stops and it says I am cheating. Got Amazon, Paytm earlier but nothing now. So, uninstalled. Regarding Paytm, I had got sms previously for Max 10 per day, this week for 20 Rs max, but I got nothing after transfer.

Ha ha maan gaye aapki paarkhi nazar aur funtango ke kahar dono ko (T: Seems like you’re omnipresent.) Ya apps acts weirdly sometimes. Automatically disqualifies/throws you out of quiz. By the way what’s your funtango id? Paytm too doesn’t credit cashbacks always in this offer but no harm in trying.
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Cashback of Rs.10 not received.

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5106
57

Are you guys seriously transferring 25 times ?? Or am I missing something ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Mattdemon
Deal Cadet
0
29
438
14
@saymyname wrote:

Are you guys seriously transferring 25 times ?? Or am I missing something ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Thinking the same thing.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
74
1824
66
@saymyname wrote:

Are you guys seriously transferring 25 times ?? Or am I missing something ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Am missing a lot of things… 25 times for what?? Ten miserly bucks? How much Internet cost for this xfer? How much time wasted???

Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
2
156
798
4
@saymyname wrote:

Are you guys seriously transferring 25 times ?? Or am I missing something ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif



@xpress wrote:

Thinking the same thing.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@Ranga wrote:

Am missing a lot of things… 25 times for what?? Ten miserly bucks? How much Internet cost for this xfer? How much time wasted???

Hope you guys do believe in “Small Joys Of Life”.

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5106
57
@Ghamchaadarh wrote:

Hope you guys do believe in “Small Joys Of Life”.


Chill. I did it for 3-4 times when it was cashback for sending money everytime.. that is kind of OK and this is well I don’t know
Well I am not against and respect your point but this is too much, Don’t you think so ?

Missing