Validity Extended : Flat 50 Cash back on Rechar...

Validity Extended : Flat 50 Cash back on Recharge of Rs 500 till Nov 30th 2016

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
450
10% OFF 500.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
14
95
1622
23

https://offers.freecharge.com/PO...0/
https://www.freecha...in
Valid on successful Electricity Bill Payments done till 30th Nov 2016
Valid on Minimum bill payment amount of Rs.500. Flat cashback of Rs.50
POWER50 promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Users who redeemed POWER50 successfully in October will be eligible for the offer in November & December
Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Subscriber id
Valid on credit/debit card, Netbanking or Freecharge balance transactions
Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions
Not valid for JVVNL & JDVVNL ( Jaipur & Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited)
Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
Offer valid on Freecharge App/Website/mWeb
For all other queries please email [email protected]..om
We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account

FPD Suggested By > striker_rage ,
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
954969089447e84f28b098
Deal Subedar
0
11
1784
40

@prabhakartelu voted suggested and karma

use with GET50 on adding Rs 500 to wallet for more cashback!!!

@DealSeeker thanks for pointing out this thread bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
367
1782
9
@striker_rage wrote:

@prabhakartelu voted suggested and karma

use with GET50 on adding Rs 500 to wallet for more cashback!!!

@DealSeeker thanks for pointing out this thread bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Lol previously it’s Valid once per User per month till 31st Dec 2016
Bro @striker_rage

954969089447e84f28b098
Deal Subedar
0
11
1784
40
@coolladka wrote:

@striker_rage wrote:

@prabhakartelu voted suggested and karma

use with GET50 on adding Rs 500 to wallet for more cashback!!!

@DealSeeker thanks for pointing out this thread bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Lol previously it’s Valid once per User per month till 31st Dec 2016
Bro @striker_rage


there are so many offers that keep coming that older deals that are still active become buried and forgotten under the new one’s

I wish there was a way to consolidate previous offers with the new one’s or group or something like that so that we can make the best choice from the active one’s https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
95
1622
23
@striker_rage wrote:

@coolladka wrote:

@striker_rage wrote:

@prabhakartelu voted suggested and karma

use with GET50 on adding Rs 500 to wallet for more cashback!!!

@DealSeeker thanks for pointing out this thread bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Lol previously it’s Valid once per User per month till 31st Dec 2016
Bro @striker_rage


there are so many offers that keep coming that older deals that are still active become buried and forgotten under the new one’s

I wish there was a way to consolidate previous offers with the new one’s or group or something like that so that we can make the best choice from the active one’s https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


you are right agree with you….. me too difficult to recollect so i made a personal excel sheet to recollect all and it gets updated regualrly

Missing